* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Front And Rear Garden
Close To Public Transport
Summary New to market, this three bedroom end of terraced house is going to be a popular one. This property has been fully renovated over the last two years making it a 'ready to move in' home.
Description New to market, this three bedroom end of terraced house is going to be a popular one. This property has been fully renovated over the last two years making it a 'ready to move in' home. Coming up to the property you have a gated entrance with a path up the front garden to the door, giving a feel of privacy. Downstairs consists of the living area, the kitchen and a separate dining area which is currently being used as an additional family room. Off the back of this you have a conservatory which leads out into the garden which has a patio and a lawn. Upstairs you have two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and the family bathroom. As well as a generous loft space perfect for storage. This property is located just off the A259 in a quiet close, with access to local bus routes to Brighton and Eastbourne and Newhaven train station, as well as Newhaven Town centre. Viewing comes highly recommended.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Fox & Sons - Peacehaven, BN10 on +44 1273 447319 * (local rate)
Contact Fox & Sons - Peacehaven about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Peacehaven, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Peacehaven for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.