Reserve plot 124, The Knightsbridge at Klyppr Village with Help to Buy available!
In an Avant home you get more light, more space and more of what you really want included in the price.
To the front of the Knightsbridge there is a designer kitchen and open plan dining area leading to a light and spacious living area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll also find a WC and under-stairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs, is a large master bedroom with en suite shower room and the option of fitted wardrobes. There's a second double bedroom and a generous single served by a family bathroom, with full-height tiling, contemporary sanitaryware and heated towel rail. On the landing is a storage cupboard.
- Choice of stylish, solid grade internal doors in a range of finishes with a selection of door handles
- Ceilings & walls finished in exclusive Avant white emulsion throughout
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Front door in a range of colours
- Bespoke staircase with feature walnut inlay to newels with contrasting handrail
- High gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- High ceilings and large secure windows by design, for natural light & space
- TV point to relax and master bedroom (as per electric layout drawings)
Bathroom and shower
- Choice of 19 fully fitted designer kitchens in a range of colours and styles, all with soft-close doors and drawers
- Linear profile worktops and upstand, glass splashback and under-unit lighting
- Integrated Hotpoint Class 9 electric fan assisted multi-function oven*, combi microwave oven with crisp technology and grill/plate warmer
- Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with a choice of designer chrome mixer taps
- Cutlery tray
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches with usb charging point
- Chrome low voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Floor-to-ceiling bespoke ceramic tiling
- Sottini white contemporary sanitaryware – including double-ended bath
- Double-ended bath includes concealed tap with a co-ordinating stylish panel
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Large fixed overhead rain shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Wall-hung WC with AquaBlade technology, with chrome push plate flush
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Chrome designer taps and fittings
- Chrome low-voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Shaver sockets
- Digitally controlled shower
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
- Selection of stylish vinyl flooring
- WarmCore bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Landscaped front gardens in accordance with landscaping design
- Turf to rear gardens with patio/decking†
- Low maintenance UPVC fascia and soffit
- UPVC double glazed windows with locking system
- Front doors with multi-point locking system
- Front entrance light
- Outside tap
*Oven size depends on housetype
†Please speak to your Sales Advisor for regional variations
About Klyppr Village
Klyppr Village offers a range of 3 and 4 bedroom new homes for sale in Clipstone. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
Surrounded by beautiful scenery with Clumber Park, Sherwood Forest and Rufford Abbey Country Park just a stone's throw away. The Nottinghamshire village of Clipstone has amenities including local shops as well as a library and village hall. These extraordinary homes are in the catchment area for five Good Ofsted rated schools, all within 2 miles of the site. With easy access to the A60, Mansfield, Nottingham and Worksop are all within easy reach.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news about Klyppr Village - visit our community page for more information.