Land for sale in Bod Idris Estate, Llandegla, Wrexham LL11
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1244 988209 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- **attention developers & investors**
- A substantial range of traditional stone buildings with planning permission to convert into 8 independent units situated in this idyllic rural location.
- 3 x 4-bed, 3 x 3-bed, and 2 x 2-bed units plus store rooms, parking and gardens
- 17/2014/0980 'Alterations to 4 dwellings and conversion of redundant outbuildings together with associated works including installation of replacement effluent treatment plant'
- In 2020 there was an application for revisions to internal and external alterations (non material amendment) 17/2019/1057
- The Grade II and II* listed buildings themselves date back to the mid-16th century
- For further information please contact Rod Waldron at our Chester City Centre office
Swetenhams are delighted to offer a range of traditional stone buildings and cottages with planning permission to convert into 8 independent units situated in this idyllic rural location. The 8 units comprises; 3 x 4-bed, 3 x 3-bed, 2 x 2-bed plus store rooms, parking and gardens.
Swetenhams are delighted to offer a range of traditional stone buildings and cottages with planning permission to convert into 8 independent units situated in this idyllic rural location. The 8 units comprise; 3 x 4-bed, 3 x 3-bed, 2 x 2-bed plus store rooms, parking and gardens.
The original planning application 17/2014/0980 was approved, permitting 'Alterations to 4 dwellings and conversion of redundant outbuildings together with associated works including installation of replacement effluent treatment plant'. The extensive site provides both private gardens and communal grounds plus resident parking. In 2020 there was an application for revisions to internal and external alterations submitted in relation to application 17/2014/0980 (non material amendment) 17/2019/1057. Furthermore there is also a Proposal for Variation to Condition No. 6 on Planning Permission17/2014/0980 comprising alterations to bat roost at Bodidris Hall 17/2021/0004.
The Grade II and II* listed buildings themselves date back to the mid-16th century and comprise The Old Stable Block, Gardeners Cottage, Grooms Cottage and Laundry Cottage. The remaining buildings are former livestock units and open stores and require full conversion.
Llandegla itself is a highly sought-after location and is situated within 10 miles of Wrexham, and 22 miles from the historic Roman city of Chester. For further information please contact Rod Waldron at our Chester City Centre office on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Swetenhams - Chester, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Swetenhams - Chester for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK properties for sale