Flat for sale in Winn Road, Highfield, Southampton SO17
Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 23 8065 8273 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Highly Requested Location & Development
- Ground Floor Apartment With A Patio Area
- Two Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bright & Airy Living Room
- Adjoining Kitchen & Dining Room
- Bathroom & En-Suite
- Garage & Parking
- Cosmetic Refurbishment Required
Enjoying a requested position on one of the Cities most desirable roads. This spacious ground floor apartment in Beaulieu Court requires cosmetic refurbishment and is for sale with no onward chain. The apartment features a southerly aspect patio area, a garage, residents gardens and parking.
Enjoying a requested position on one of the Cities most desirable roads. This spacious ground floor apartment in Beaulieu Court requires cosmetic refurbishment and is for sale with no onward chain. Beaulieu Court is a very popular shared freehold development with an owner occupier covenant which restricts rental. Entry to the building is via a secure communal entrance which operates an intercom system. Once inside the apartment you are greeted by a hall which is equipped with storage and doors flow into the accommodation. The spacious living room is bright and airy thanks to patio doors that open to a private patio all of which enjoy a southerly aspect. The dining room and kitchen are adjoining and provides adequate space for dining furniture. The kitchen is appointed with fitted base and wall cupboards, work surfaces, and ample plumbing for appliances. There are two well-proportioned bedrooms peaceful and both look out to the rear. Bedroom one is complimented by and en-suite and there is a further bathroom. Surrounding Beaulieu Court are well-kept communal gardens, with garages and residents parking positioned to the rear.
Entrance Hall 16' 4" x 7' 1" max ( 4.98m x 2.16m max )
Living Room 16' 10" max x 11' 11" ( 5.13m max x 3.63m )
Dining Room & Kitchen 16' 11" max x 10' 5" ( 5.16m max x 3.17m )
Bedroom One 14' max x 12' ( 4.27m max x 3.66m )
En-Suite 5' 9" x 7' 4" narrowing to 3' 10" ( 1.75m x 2.24m narrowing to 1.17m )
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 10' 5" narrowing to 5' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.17m narrowing to 1.55m )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 6' ( 2.06m x 1.83m )
Communal Gardens & Parking
Share Of Freehold
999 year Head lease from 1st January 2007
Service Charge - £1100 pa - including water & communal lighting
Ground Rent - £0
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Southampton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Southampton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK properties for sale