A unique way of life, Houseboat Laguna lies on the Adur River estuary in Shoreham by Sea, West Sussex. From the top cabin, there are stunning views overlooking the river to the town of Shoreham by sea.
guide price £325,000 - £350,000. The Adur River is an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and attracts a wealth of wildlife, including resident and migrating birds, and more recently a common seal. There is plenty of outside jetty space which includes a very sizeable shed and land to the south-side of the towpath. Accommodation comprises of 29'x14' living room with deck access and stunning river views, 2 bedrooms (with potential to make a 3rd bedroom), kitchen/dining room, utility room and bathroom.
Nb: Mains water and electricity with Economy 7
low emission biomass wood pellet boiler providing hot water and full central heating throughout
Approached via private jetty area leading to living/dining room
Living / Dining Room 29' 5" x 14' 1" ( 8.97m x 4.29m )
Maximum measurements of irregular shape, a glorious reception room having windows on all four aspects and double doors opening to an area perfect for seating and enjoying stunning views of the river anytime of the day, slatted wooden flooring, feature log burner, 2 radiators, stairs down to lower deck
Kitchen 16' 3" x 12' 8" ( 4.95m x 3.86m )
A dual aspect room with sink and drainer, work surface, base cupboards and shelving, electric cooker, Klover Star 14 bio mass wood pellet boiler providing heating and hot water throughout.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 11' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.58m )
Maximum measurements of irregular shape, dual aspect with double glazed windows, panelled ceiling, storage area, 3 additional porthole windows, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.46m )
Maximum measurements of irregular shape, 2 windows to side, radiator, built in storage cupboard, recessed area suitable for an office space,
2 porthole windows, wooden ceiling, good storage space, radiator
Utility Area 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
Maximum measurements of irregular shape, dual aspect, radiator, wooden floor, water tank and hot water controls, under stair storage space, plumbing for washing machine, double cupboard, sink and drainer (disconnected)
Bath, marine WC, sink, skylight window, radiator.
There is plenty of outside jetty space which includes a very sizeable shed and land to the south-side of the towpath.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.