*** under offer *** Extended and updated over the years is this attractive 1930's, three bedroom semi detached house close to Stowmarket Town Centre. Comprising, lounge, study/games room, kitchen, dining room and downstairs wet room. Upstairs offers three double bedrooms and bathroom.
Front aspect double glazed door and tiled floor.
Wooden floor and radiator.
Lounge 11' Excluding bay window x 12' 5" Max ( 3.35m Excluding bay window x 3.78m Max )
Front aspect double glazed bay window, brick fireplace with gas fire, wooden flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 15' 2" ( 4.67m x 4.62m )
Rear aspect double glazed window and door. Bespoke Orwell's fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer, granite work surfaces, splash back, integrated appliances including eye level double electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood. Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Water softener, recessed spot lights, Amtico wooden flooring, radiator and space for freestanding fridge/freezer.
Dining Area 10' 3" x 12' ( 3.12m x 3.66m )
Rear aspect double glazed door leading out to the rear garden, fire place with gas fire, recessed spot lights, breakfast bar with fitted bespoke Oak cupboard and shelves, Amtico wood flooring.
Study 7' x 14' 3" ( 2.13m x 4.34m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, radiator and carpet.
Side aspect double glazed window, fully plumbed rainfall shower, recessed spot lights, extractor fan, low level flush wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, underfloor heating, fully tiled walls and floor.
Loft access with a loft ladder, carpet and doors to;
Bedroom One 11' Excluding bay window x 10' Max ( 3.35m Excluding bay window x 3.05m Max )
Front aspect double glazed bay window, Sharps fitted wardrobes, original fireplace, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 7" Max ( 3.66m x 3.53m Max )
Rear aspect double glazed window, airing cupboard with combi boiler, carpet and radiator. Carbon monoxide alarm fitted.
Bedroom Three 14' 1" Max x 7' 7" ( 4.29m Max x 2.31m )
Dual aspect double glazed window, two radiators and exposed floor boards and plywood.
Rear aspect double glazed window, paneled bath with shower attachment, fitted wall and base units, recessed spot lights, tiled walls, low level flush wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
The rear garden is fully enclosed via fencing with side access, artificial laid lawn, paved patio area perfect for entertainment throughout the year, mature planted flowers and shrubs, garden shed, outside tap, electrical sockets on the patio. Summer house with electric.
Electric door, power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.