A delightful one bedroom retirement flat, set in the merryfield court development offering access out to a private rear garden/patio area. Close to local amenties.
A one bedroom retirement flat set in the popular Merryfield court. This flat briefly comprises a lounge that leads through to the fitted kitchen, a shower cubicle with hand rails for easy access and a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Merryfield court also offers a communal lounge, garden and laundry room available to all residents. Call today to arrange your viewing.
Door to front aspect, storage cupboard.
Lounge 10' 5" x 17' 2" ( 3.17m x 5.23m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, feature fireplace, wall lights, radiator, telephone and TV point.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 5' 3" ( 2.16m x 1.60m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, a fitted kitchen, wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 8' 8" ( 4.24m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, wall lights, radiator, telephone and TV point.
Shower and shower cubicle, vanity, fan, W.C, electric heater.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.