Located just off the popular Wellingborough Road is this unique and individually built one bedroom detached house. The property benefits from a modern interior throughout as well as high ceilings and skylight windows. It would make an ideal home or investment opportunity.
The accommodation comprises an open plan lounge/kitchen area with contemporary units and integrated appliances. To the first floor there is a double bedroom with en suite shower room, study and shower room. Externally there is a courtyard garden with double gates.
Living/ Kitchen Area 25' 11" x 12' 5" max ( 7.90m x 3.78m max )
Entered via double glazed door to the front aspect, double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted electric heater, spotlights to ceiling and open plan to:
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base mounted storage units, stainless steel sink/drainer unit built into roll top work surfaces, tiling to splash back areas, fitted electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, two glass brick windows to the side aspect and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the kitchen area, doors to:
Bedroom 12' 8" x 8' 7" plus recess ( 3.86m x 2.62m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, airing cupboard, wall mounted electric heater and door to en suite.
A three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, shaver point, fully tiled and a double glazed skylight window to the front.
Study 15' 9" x 6' 4" ( 4.80m x 1.93m )
Double glazed sky light window to the side and wall mounted electric heater.
A three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled and a double glazed skylight window.
Paved courtyard garden accessed via double gates.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.