Virtual viewing available.
Ideal potential in great location - Peter Alan Caerphilly are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom terraced property situated in Caerphilly Town Centre. Conveniently located within walking distance to all local amenities including shops, schools plus Caerphilly Train Station.
Peter Alan Caerphilly are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom terraced property situated in Caerphilly Town Centre. Conveniently located within walking distance to all local amenities including shops, schools plus Caerphilly Train Station.
Internally the property briefly comprises lounge with stairs to the first floor, dining room to the front, a kitchen leading from the lounge, following into a lean to and access onto the rear garden, and downstairs bathroom. To the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms.
Externally the property offers a private rear garden with a brick built shed. A great first time buy to put your own stamp on or buy-to-let that is centrally located - call to book your viewing!
Enter through upvc door to the front elevation, internal door into:
Lounge 13' 11" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.24m max x 3.40m max )
Window to the rear elevation, radiator, power point(s) and ceiling light. Stairs to the first floor and doors to the kitchen and the bathroom.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.82m )
Window to the front elevation, radiator, power point(s) and ceiling light.
Kitchen 6' 1" x 4' 11" ( 1.85m x 1.50m )
Fitted base units with worktops over, sink and drainer, window to the rear elevation and door to the lean to to the side.
Leading from the kitchen is this lean-to with french doors to the rear elevation allowing access to the rear garden.
A three piece suite comprising bath, low level wc, and wash hand basin. Window to the rear elevation and ceiling light.
Doors to both bedrooms
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 8' 11" ( 4.39m x 2.72m )
Two window to the front elevation, radiator, power point(s) and ceiling light.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" max x 11' 2" plus recess ( 3.63m max x 3.40m plus recess )
Window to the rear elevation, radiator, power point(s) and ceiling light.
Front: Forecourt to the front and path to the front door.
Rear: Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn and patio with rear lane access and mature shrubs and trees planted. The garden also offers a brick built shed for storage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.