A beautifully presented Grade II Listed character townhouse, set around an attractive green with views over Thorney Abbey. The property is double fronted in design and has been extended over recent years to create light and spacious accommodation arranged over three storeys, thoughtfully combining..
A beautifully presented Grade II Listed character townhouse, set around an attractive green with views over Thorney Abbey. The property is double fronted in design and has been extended over recent years to create light and spacious accommodation arranged over three storeys, thoughtfully combining contemporary with character features to create a wonderful family home.
The property retains a wealth of character features including exposed beams, open fireplaces, high ceilings and comprises three reception rooms, utility and a cloakroom/WC. An inner hallway leads to the extended part of the home which is occupied by the open-plan kitchen / dining room which benefits from underfloor heating.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms, with the master having access to a Jack & Jill bathroom and the guest bedroom benefitting from en-suite facilities. There are two further bedrooms and a shower room located to the second floor, with the spacious secondary landing providing an ideal study / office space.
There is the potential to convert the garage annex into further accommodation comprising offices and two bedrooms, (STPP).
Rooms and Measurements
Sitting room - 15'11" x 13'11"
Dining room - 16' x 14'
Office - 12'11" x 9'9"
Inner hallway - 10'2" x 8'8" (maximum measurements)
Kitchen & dining area - 26'7" x 13'4" (maximum measurements)
Master bedroom - 16'1" x 12'4"
Jack & Jill bathroom
Bedroom two - 12'10" x 11'1" (maximum excluding recess)
Bedroom - 9'1" x 7'4"
Bedroom - 16'4" x 13'8"
Bedroom - 15'5" x 8'11"
The property is approached to the front aspect with electric side gated access leading to a large driveway, double garage and workshop at the rear of the property. The enclosed gardens sit to the rear and are beautifully landscaped and well established, featuring an array of mature shrubs and plants, well stocked borders and mature trees. There is a large lawn area and a paved patio and seating area providing an ideal space for entertaining and alfresco dining. The gardens are bordered by mature hedging, trees and stone walling, providing a high degree of privacy.
Workshop - 16'1" x 14'2"
Double garage -18'6" x 16'8"
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.