Detached house for sale in Alkham Road, Temple Ewell, Dover, Kent CT16
Detached house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1304 249031 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- 3 bedroom detached coach house
- Double garage & off street parking
- Sought after Temple Ewell village location
- Close to Kearsney Abbey
- Beautifully presented throughout with a conservatory to the rear
- EPC energy rating E
This rarely available detached coach house is situated in the ideal village of Temple Ewell. Kearsney Abbey is also nearby, ideal for long walks coupled with being close to the church, primary school and local shop.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge 16'2 x 11'8 (4.93m x 3.56m)
- Dining Room 16'2 x 10'1 (4.93m x 3.08m)
- Shower Room 10'6 x 4'6 (3.20m x 1.37m)
- Kitchen 12'2 x 9'5 (3.71m x 2.87m)
- Conservatory 22'0 (6.71m) narrowing to 6'9 (2.06m) x 7'0 (2.14m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
- Bedroom 3 10'11 x 9'5 (3.33m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2 11'9 x 11'3 (3.58m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 1 11'5 x 10'0 (3.48m x 3.05m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Summer House
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Wards, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Wards for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Alkham Road properties for sale