>> bungalow ! Great views<<
This Treharris Bungalow is one not to be missed. Renovated in 2011 this property is ready for you to move straight in.
Call to book a viewing on description
Peter Alan Merthyr and pleased op bring to the market this beautiful three bedroom Bungalow. The property was renovated in 2011. With exposed brick and traditional doors throughout, this quirky bungalow in Ash Grove, Edwardsville Treharris is one not to be missed!
The property itself sits on a large elevated plot boasting front, side and rear garden. The property comprises of a lounge, kitchen/ dinner, family bathroom and three double bedrooms. The property also benefits from a garage situated at the entrance of the Ash Grove development.
Ash Grove is in the village of Edwardsville, Treharris This sought-after location is close to the local junior school and is the Ideally placed for easy access to the A470 trunk road and the train station in the village provides an easy link to Merthyr Tydfil & Cardiff.
Enter Property via UPVC Sliding door with floor to ceiling windows either side. Hessian carpet to floor.
Exposed brick walls with sleeper beams, doors leading into 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Neutral carpet to floor. Airing cupboard housing combination boiler, loft hatch providing access to partly boarded loft. Full sized double radiator.
Living Room 10' 9" x 17' 8" ( 3.28m x 5.38m )
spotlights and feature exposed brick wall . Wood skirting boards throughout. Front facing UPVC full sized bay window. Neutral carpet. Double sized radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 10" x 6' 10" ( 5.74m x 2.08m )
Kitchen comprising of traditional wood flooring. Three front facing UPVC windows. Fitted cream base units only with complementary speckled worktops. Sink with draining board. 5 ring gas hob with cooker hood over. Dining area: 20'2" x 6'3" Dining area set in a orangery full glass room with UPVC french door leading out on to the rear garden.
Bathroom 7' 5" max x 11' 3" ( 2.26m max x 3.43m )
Floor to ceiling neutral coloured large porcelain tiles. Bathroom suite comprising of low level WC, hand basin with pedestal, bath with contrasting wood panel, and free standing shower with glass sliding door enclosure. Extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, feature wall comprising of glass brick work and exposed bricks, door leading into hallway.
Masterbedroom 10' 8" x 11' 9" ( 3.25m x 3.58m )
Rear facing UPVC window, radiator, tv socket and double plug sockets. Traditional panel doors.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 7' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.26m )
Rear facing UPVC window, smooth emulsion walls with one wall with feature wall paper, artex ceiling with light fitting, neutral carpet, radiator, plug sockets, traditional panel doors painted cream with thumb latch handles
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 11' ( 2.26m x 3.35m )
Smooth emulsion wall with one feature wall papered wall, artex ceiling with light fitting, neutral carpet to floor radiator, plug sockets, rear facing UPVC window.
Low maintenance garden with tiered patio areas, side patio area with gate providing access to the front of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.