A four bedroom semi-detached house situated in a sought after location within the village of great oakley. The property benefits from two receptions, conservatory, beautiful rear garden, off road parking & garage.
Double glazed front door, understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor, door to Lounge.
Lounge 12' x 19' 6" ( 3.66m x 5.94m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, electric fire, two radiators, double doors to Dining Room.
Kitchen / Diner 10' 9" x 17' ( 3.28m x 5.18m )
Radiator, central island, matching wall and base units, roll-edge work surfaces, sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashback, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, leaded double glazed UPVC window to rear.
Conservatory 13' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.20m )
Dwarf wall and UPVC double glazed construction with patio doors to side leading to garden, radiator.
Utility Room 6' x 6' 8" ( 1.83m x 2.03m )
Space for washing machine, matching wall and base units with roll-edge work surface, tiled splashback, door into garage.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 8' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.54m )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator, two UPVC double glazed windows to front with field views, shower cubicle, fully enclosed with extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 9' 3" ( 2.59m x 2.82m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.29m x 2.18m )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four 7' 6" x 8' 7" ( 2.29m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window to front with field views, radiator.
Vanity sink unit, heated towel rail, low level WC, bath with mixer, fully tiled, spotlights, obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear.
The rear garden has summerhouse with power and light, two greenhouses, shed, outbuilding. There is a path that runs along the garden which has borders and is landscaped with mature shrubs and trees. The garden backs onto fields. To the front of the property there is a driveway leading to garage with up and over door, roller door to the rear with power and light connected.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.