* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Desirable City Centre Location
Spacious & Beautifully Presented
Second Floor Studio Flat
Modern Integrated Kitchen
Studio Room With Foldaway Bedroom
Double Glazed Throughout
Communal Garden & Parking
Summary Occupying a convenient position on Hill Lane only moments from Southampton Train Station and the City Centre is this well proportioned and beautifully presented second floor studio apartment has been comprehensively modernisation, lending itself perfectly for owner occupation or rental investment.
Description Occupying a convenient position on Hill Lane only moments from Southampton Train Station and the City Centre, is this well-proportioned and beautifully presented second floor studio apartment that has been comprehensively modernisation, lending itself perfectly for owner occupation or rental investment. Upon entering you are greeted by a bright and airy hallway equipped with built-in storage and doors to all rooms. The Studio room is spacious, with dual aspect windows, a fireplace and a fold-away double cabinet bed. The kitchen has been a totally re-fitted with gloss white base and wall units, contrasting dark work surfaces and integrated appliances. The bathroom features a contemporary style suite comprising bath with shower and screen, a vanity drawer wash basin, WC and full tiling. Externally Queens Court is host to a large communal garden and residents off road parking.
Living Room & Bedroom 13' 6" x 12' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.94m )
Kitchen 7' 11" x 5' 10" ( 2.41m x 1.78m )
Additional Information Leasehold Term - 991 Years Remaining Service Charge - £45 pm Ground Rent - £0
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Fox & Sons - Southampton, SO15 on +44 23 8065 8273 * (local rate)
Contact Fox & Sons - Southampton about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Southampton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Southampton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
The results are not provided by HSBC UK Bank plc and do not represent any particular mortgage
product. Results are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage and are based solely on
your inputs into the calculator. The monthly payments will depend on the product and repayment
term you choose. Zoopla receive payment from HSBC UK Bank plc for this calculator and
introductions resulting in decisions in principle.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.