detached two double bedroom bungalow with A 16ft 9in kitchen/ dining room, gorgeous 17ft 8in uPVC double glazed conservatory overlooking rear garden, garage & driveway parking. Early viewing is essential!
This two bedroom detached bungalow is situated in a cul-de-sac location in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating and is in excellent order throughout. The well presented accommodation comprises entrance hall, bay fronted lounge, 16ft 9in kitchen/ dining room, uPVC double glazed conservatory, two double bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden, garage & driveway parking. Early viewing is essential!
Front entrance door, radiator, access to loft space, tiled flooring, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Lounge 16' 11" plus bay x 11' 7" average ( 5.16m plus bay x 3.53m average )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 16' 9" x 8' 8" ( 5.11m x 2.64m )
Fitted with a matching range of base wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, built in electric stainless steel double oven, stainless steel gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, built in washing machine, electric under floor heating, built in fridge, radiator, tiled flooring, ceiling spotlights, uPVC double glazed rear window, door to the side and uPVC double glazed patio doors to:
Conservatory 17' 8" x 9' 4" ( 5.38m x 2.84m )
uPVC double glazed rear and side windows, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.56m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 7' 4" plus door recess ( 2.64m x 2.24m plus door recess )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising bath with main shower over and glazed shower screen, vanity wash basin with cupboard below, WC, ceiling spotlights, tiling, plinth lighting, tiled flooring, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with various shrubs and borders. To the side there is a driveway which provides off road parking and there are double wrought iron gates. The garage measures 13ft 6in x 8ft 9in has an up and over front door, power and light. To the rear of the garage there is a utility area which has power, light and a door to the garden. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with a patio, outside tap and shed, there are various shrubs and borders, and outside lighting.
Leave Norwich heading North on Magdalen Road continuing straight over the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road. At the roundabout continue straight over onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Then take the sixth left into Church Lane. Continue straight over the mini roundabout, take the second left into Cozens Hardy Road then first right into Elizabeth Close where the property can be found on your left. Ref: 2032
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.