**under offer** detached three bedroom bungalow with A uPVC double glazed conservatory, 14ft 11in kitchen/ breakfast room with an enclosed rear garden, en-bloc garage and driveway. Early viewing is essential!
This three bedroom detached bungalow is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/ breakfast room, inner hallway, three bedrooms, uPVC double glazed conservatory and shower room. There is a front and enclosed rear garden, en-bloc garage and driveway parking. Early viewing is essential!
Entrance door, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed front window, door to kitchen and door to:
Lounge 17' 1" x 9' 10" ( 5.21m x 3.00m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, TV point, feature fire place with electric fire with surround and hearth, door to inner hallway.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 14' 11" x 8' 10" ( 4.55m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a range of base wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, built in electric stainless steel double oven, electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, plinth lighting, radiator, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed side window, airing cupboard with radiator.
Radiator, access to loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
uPVC double glazed side window, radiator, uPVC double glazed patio doors to:
Conservatory 9' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.31m )
uPVC double glazed rear and side windows, uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
uPVC double glazed side window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity wash basin with cupboard below, WC, tiled flooring, tiling, uPVC double glazed side window.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with an access pathway to the front door. To the side there is an enclosed area with a summer house and green house, and patio area. This leads to the rear of the property where there is a lawned garden. The garden is enclosed with fencing and has side access gates to either side. The en-bloc garage has an up and over front door and driveway parking.
Head east on Salhouse Road, continuing through Sprowston. At the Woodside Road traffic lights, turn right onto Woodside Road, taking the first left onto Greenborough Road, then fourth left into Greenwood Way. Ref: 2021
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.