semi-detached bungalow with two bathrooms, three bedrooms & two reception rooms. The property requires modernisation work but offers lots of potential!
This three bedroom semi-detached bungalow benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating but requires modernisation work and offers much potential. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two ground floor bathrooms, three ground floor bedrooms and first floor bedroom. There is an enclosed rear garden & driveway parking.
Front entrance door, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, laminate flooring.
Lounge 10' 9" plus bay x 7' 3" plus recess ( 3.28m plus bay x 2.21m plus recess )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, staircase to first floor.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
Fitted with base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric cooker point, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, doorway to:
Dining Room 10' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.46m )
uPVC double glazed door to the rear garden, radiator, door to:
Fitted with a five piece suite comprising bath, separate shower cubicle, two pedestal wash basins, WC, tiling, extractor fan, towel radiator, uPVC double glazed side window.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.07m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, opening onto:
Bedroom Two 10' 8" max plus recess x 10' 2" ( 3.25m max plus recess x 3.10m )
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.17m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC, bidet, radiator, tiling, uPVC double glazed side window.
Loft Room 11' 4" x 10' 11" into alcove plus recess ( 3.45m x 3.33m into alcove plus recess )
Velux window to the front, radiator, eaves access, sloping ceilings.
To the front of the property there is a garden and area and driveway which provides off road parking. To the rear there is a lawned garden, enclosed by fencing with a side access gate.
Leave Norwich heading north on Sprowston Road continuing straight over the ringroad roundabout onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Take the second left into Glenburn Avenue then straight over the crossroads where Jubilee can be found. Ref: 1927
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.