Wonderful opportunity to acquire this extremely elegant detached double fronted five/six bedroom Edwardian residence in one of the area's premier roads of quality homes. Four reception rooms, 100ft rear garden backing onto Bush Hill Park Golf Course, garage, parking for several cars.
A wonderful opportunity to acquire this extremely elegant detached double fronted Edwardian residence in this most sought after road of quality homes just a short walking distance of Grange Park village shops and rail station (Moorgate line), Enfield Town park and multiple shopping centre. The property is within easy access of good schools, numerous leisure clubs and the M25 motorway.
The beautifully spacious accommodation has been decorated and maintained to a good standard throughout whilst retaining much of the unique character and original features.
Just some of its many pleasing features include:-
Handsome original front door, oak floor, inner door with etched glass feature.
Lounge-Style Entrance Hall 18' 1" x 12' 7" ( 5.51m x 3.84m )
Oak floor, handsome cast iron fireplace with inset gas coal living flame fire, two triangular feature flank windows, plate rail, radiator.
Sitting Room 18' x 16' 1" ( 5.49m x 4.90m )
A beautiful room with handsome fireplace and inset gas coal living flame fire, two triangular feature flank windows, fitted carpet, radiator.
Dining Room 19' 11" x 12' 6" ( 6.07m x 3.81m )
Steps down from hallway, oak floor, open fireplace, radiator, casement door to secluded patio and rear garden.
Steps down from hallway to:-
Breakfast Room 14' 8" x 10' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.10m )
Parquet floor, built-in dresser unit and storage cupboards, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.37m x 3.56m )
Comprehensively fitted in attractive cream coloured units comprising base units with work surfaces, matching wall cabinets, inset stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, radiator, wood block floor.
With wood block floor, bracket wash hand basin. Door to:-
Low flush wc, wood block floor, radiator.
Fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom One (front) 20' 5" x 16' 1" ( 6.22m x 4.90m )
Fitted carpet, fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom Two (front) 16' 1" x 15' ( 4.90m x 4.57m )
Fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three (rear) 12' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.17m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, vanity hand basin, double built-in wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom Four (rear) 14' 8" x 10' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.10m )
Laminate floor, double radiator, double built-in wardrobe cupboard.
Family Bathroom 11' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.36m )
Panelled bath, pedestal hand basin, fitted carpet, fully tiled walls, radiator and heated towel rail, shelved airing cupboard.
Low flush suite, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Five 14' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.45m x 3.25m )
Laminate effect vinyl floor, radiator, double built-in wardrobe cupboard, delightful views.
Loft Room 18' x 11' 9" ( 5.49m x 3.58m )
Currently used for storage with fitted carpet and shelving units. This room has the potential to be fully converted into a sixth bedroom or further bathroom.
Attractively brick paved with off street parking for numerous vehicles, side vehicular and pedestrian access to rear garden and garage.
Detached brick-built garage to side/rear, approximate measurements 28'4" x 10'2", with power and lighting.
Approximately 100ft of delightful rear garden. Extremely attractive secluded raised patio with steps down to and full width patio and large brick and glass greenhouse with power and lighting (11'3" x 6'8") plumbing for washing machine, side access to large shed with tiled roof. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.