guide price £365,000 to £385,000. Fox and Sons are delighted to present a two bedroom detached bungalow in Worthing. The property offers a driveway and garage as well as a well-presented private and enclosed rear garden. Situated nearby local amenities, shops and public transport links.
guide price £365,000 to £385,000
Fox and Sons offers for sale a well-presented two bedroom detached bungalow on a popular residential road in Worthing.
The property is situated nearby local schools, shops, cafes, amenities and public transport links as well as easy access links to the Littlehampton Road.
This lovely detached bungalow comprises of the entrance porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge with archway through to the dining area, modern fitted kitchen with access to the private and enclosed rear garden, two bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Externally the property offers a well maintained private and enclosed laid to lawn rear garden with patio area and to the front is a driveway for a number of vehicles and access to the garage with power and lights.
Viewing is recommended on this two bedroom detached bungalow on a popular residential road.
Double glazed front door and double glazed side window.
Single glazed front door, cupboard and radiator.
Lounge Area 13' 10" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.22m max x 3.73m max )
Double glazed sliding doors, electric fireplace, wall lights, radiator and archway leading to dining area.
Dining Area 11' 4" max x 12' 3" max ( 3.45m max x 3.73m max )
Double glazed side window and radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 13' 4" max x 8' max ( 4.06m max x 2.44m max )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, double glazed rear window, door to rear garden, sink / drainer, work surfaces, gas oven, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine and fridge / freezer.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" max x 12' 4" max ( 3.73m max x 3.76m max )
Double glazed front window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' max x 7' 8" max ( 3.35m max x 2.34m max )
Double glazed front window, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window, radiator, wash hand basin, W.C, shower cubicle and fully tiled.
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, tree and shrub boarders, fence enclosed, access to garage, side access, outside lights and green house.
Power, lights and up & over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.