**immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached house** Being offered for sale with no onward chain!
This three bedroom well presented semi detached house is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway. Early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, radiator, tiled flooring, staircase to first floor.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising, WC, wall mounted wash basin with tiled splashback, uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.81m )
uPVC double glazed front window, two radiators, TV point, tiled flooring, feature gas living flame fire with surround and hearth, French doors to:
Dining Room 10' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.46m )
Radiator, tiled flooring, understair storage cupboard, sealed unit double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, door to:
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.24m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, built in electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window and door to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, airing cupboard, uPVC double glazed side window.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.77m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, built in quadruple wardrobe, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.72m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" max narrowing to 7' 6" min x 7' 4" ( 2.69m max narrowing to 2.29m min x 2.24m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, storage cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising, bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, ceiling spotlights, shaver light, extractor fan, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window.
To the front of the property there is a garden area and an access pathway to the front door. To the side there is a driveway which provides off road parking and leads to the garage measuring 16 ft 8 in x 9 ft 4 in, has an up and over front door, power and light. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with various shrubs. There is an outside tap and shed and the garden is enclosed by fencing with a side access gate.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing onto Constitution Hill and straight over the ring road roundabout. At the Woodman Public House traffic lights, continue straight over onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Take the fourth right at the traffic lights onto Barkers Lane, first left into Wilks Farm Drive, following the road around to the left, then left into the first cul-de-sac, where the property can be found. Ref: 1762.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.