Semi-detached house for sale in The Green, Writtle, Chelmsford CM1
Interested in this property?
Call 01277 298669 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Grade 2 Listed
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Double Garage
- Three Storeys
- Renovated Throughout
coming soon! Currently in the process of being renovated to a truly extraordinary standard William H Brown are delighted to be offering this 6 bedroom, 3 reception room, Grade II listed Georgian property.The property is due to be completed by mid-December, to register your interest please call us.
Currently in the process of being renovated to a truly extraordinary standard William H Brown are delighted to be offering this 6 bedroom, 3 reception room, Grade II listed Georgian property.Described once as one of the loveliest villages in England, Writtle is on the outskirts of the city of Chelmsford. Greenbury House lies adjacent to the village green and the well-known duck pond. This beautiful environment offers a range of local shopping, outstanding restaurants and public houses. The nearby City of Chelmsford has a comprehensive range of shopping, restaurants and transport facilities including its mainline station to London's Liverpool Street with an average journey time of 36 minutes.The property is due to be completed by mid-December at which point William H Brentwood will be holding an open house. To register your interest please contact us immediately.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
London Stansted Airport
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
Wallasea Island Ferry Landing
Burnham on Crouch Ferry Landing
Tilbury Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Chelmsford
Writtle Junior School
Writtle Infant School
Westlands Community Primary School
Education and Youth Services Ltd
Prospects College of Advanced Technology
King Edward VI Grammar School, Chelmsford
Tanglewood Nursery School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Chelmsford
About the neighbours in CM1
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all The Green properties for sale