Winegrower's house entirely renovated with 160 m2 of living space offering 6 to 7 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms / washrooms, a living room with open kitchen, a lounge, a large garage and its pleasant garden of 220 m2. Ideal for a family.
- Location: Beautiful village with bakery, bar, grocery: Located at 5 minutes from Roujan, 15 minutes from Pezenas and 30 minutes from the beach.
- Ground floor: Entrance of 5 m2, access to the garage of 60 m2, laundry room of 23 m2, access to the garden.
- 1st floor: Hall of 3.32 m2, dining with open kitchen) of 27 m2 (bar, working plan, lower units, sink, electric oven, hood), lounge of 22 m2 with wood burning stove and access to the garden by a wooden stair, WC of 1.52 m2 with wash hand unit, bedroom of 15.74 m2 with balcony, bedroom of 12.78 m2 with balcony and it's en suite bathroom of 8.53 m2 (bath, shower, bidet, basin).
- 2nd floor: Hall of 4.61 m2, washroom of 4.55 m2 (shower, basin unit, towel dryer), WC of 1.76 m2, bedroom of 10 m2, bedroom of 12 m2, hall of 4.43 m2, bedroom/office of 6.81 m2, bedroom of 8.43 m2.
- Exterior: Pleasant garden of 220 m2 with well and access to the back street.
- Extras: Double glazing, wooden burning stove and electric heating, roof has been redone in 2014 (still under guarantee), annual land tax of 1200 euros.
Ideal for a family.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Herault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrenees-Orientales, Ariege, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Herault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Herault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Herault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Herault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc's top tourist spots.
Herault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pezenas and Lodeve are both popular towns - Pezenas used to be the region's capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as fai (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'make an enquiry' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Cle France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit