Constructed by Maltby Homes The Willows is an exceptional development of 3 innovative and individual architect designed 6 bedroom detached houses tucked away in a private and exclusive development off Bridle Road.
These simply stunning properties offer huge open plan living spaces, feature balconies and impressive full height entrance halls with sky lights.
The Willows is a fine example of contemporary architecture finished to exacting standards throughout.
Meticulously designed and laid out to maximize privacy whilst offering views of the mature setting these exclusive and substantial homes have wonderful accommodation arranged over 3 floors with large open plan kitchen and living spaces, generous bedrooms some of which have private balconies and a stunning feature entrance halls.
Situated in generous landscaped gardens with ample car standing and garaging and being tucked away in a particularly private and desirable location off Bridle Road, these large and impressive homes are a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Seldom do properties of this style and quality come to the market. If you would like to arrange a viewing or require any information on these 3 fabulous properties please contact Robert Ellis.
* 2 large balconies, one of which has a walkway to the upper gardens
* Contemporary rendered house with tier tiling
* Aluminium bespoke windows and doors with double glazed K glass and lockable windows/doors to the highest standard
* Large walk in wardrobe in the Master bedroom
* Composite front entrance doors
* Large aluminium patio doors
* Landscaped front and rear gardens and lawns
* Stonemarket grey multi paths and patios around the dwellings
* Premier granite stone grey pavings for car standing areas
* Car standing for multiple parking
* Electric Alutech twin garage doors
* Pod point car charger
* Good sized South facing sunny aspect gardens with mature tree backdrop
* Contemporary kitchens by Sheraton with a range of units, including quartz
worktops, all Miele appliances: To include oven/hob, extractor, built in fridge and freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler, coffee machine, hot tap with filtered water, and large island as
* Large utility room in Sheraton to match main kitchen with a range of storage units and sink with matching quartz worktop to accommodate washing machine and
* Kitchen and hall floors tiled throughout
* Remaining areas carpeted throughout
* Hallway split level with vaulted ceilings and skylights
* Bespoke contemporary staircase
* Contemporary internal doors with quality chrome ironmongery
* Bathrooms to include large showers with contemporary screens all meticulously designed with tiled floors and half and full tiled bathrooms including vanity units and heated
rails and underfloor heating to all bathrooms
* Heating system: Full gas central heating throughout fired by condensing boiler with pressurised water cylinder underfloor heating throughout the ground floors with zoned
* Radiators to the first and second floors
* Electrics: High specification of electrical system to include, downlights with LED lamps, sockets, general lighting, smoke and heat detectors, alarm systems, TV and internet
* Openreach connections for internet
* Intruder alarm
* Media wall and feature fire in lounge
* labc 10 year warranty
* Bringing very traditionally built dwellings with all the advantages of the energy efficient 21st century products
•2 large balconies
•Bi-fold doors onto balcony
•Bi-fold doors onto patio area
•Open plan living
•Bespoke kitchens by Sheraton
•High quality bathrooms
•Parking for several vehicles
•Car charge points
•Set within mature trees
•10 year labc Warranty
The computer generated images of the kitchen layout may differ from the final build and are for guidance only.
Plot 2 - The willows has an internal area of 534 square meters including 74 square meters of balcony and a plot size of approximately 1/4 of an acre .
A simply stunning development of three fabulous individual architect designed 6 bedroom detached properties with innovative accommodation finished to exacting standards.