* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
40x20 2 bedroom park home
Integrated kitchen appliances
L shape semi open-plan living
PVCu double glazing
French style doors to the lounge area
Built to BS3632 residential standard
Simple yet stylish design
Summary Set within the beautiful county of Cambridgeshire, Oakdale Place is a secluded development in a rural location. It lies within easy access to local amenities and a short distance to the market town of Wisbech, famous for its splendid Georgian architecture and elegant buildings.
Description Benefiting from the tall windows to the front of the home not only is beautiful by design, but allows plenty of natural light into the home. The cladding offers a great feature to the home, as well as the French style doors to the lounge area- great for those long summer days.
Leading into the home, you are immediately greeted with a feeling of openness, with its large contemporary styled, semi open plan living. The lounge and dining area from an ‘L’ shape design, with the kitchen opening through onto the dining area. The ivory fitted kitchen with integrated appliances provides a contemporary space for any family get together.
The vaulted ceilings and semi open-plan living space provide a light and airy space, which is only enhanced by the subtle colours and soft furnishings.
The master bedroom boasts two double wardrobes with a dressing area, offering plenty of storage space. Leading onto en-suite shower room, both contemporary and stylish by design. Whilst the main family bathroom is host to the bathroom suite.
Bespoke Options Designated Parking Exclusive Development Fully Furnished Fully Residential
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown - Wisbech, PE13 on +44 1945 479011 * (local rate)
Contact William H Brown - Wisbech about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Wisbech, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Wisbech for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.