- Reserve this home by 28th September to get flooring included throughout!*
- Plus get turf to the rear garden!*
- Are you a first time buyer? This home is available with the Help to Buy scheme and could be yours with just a 5% deposit!**
- Contact us today to arrange a Safe 1-2-1 visit or Virtual Tour
* three storey layout * open-plan kitchen/dining area * downstairs cloakroom * en suite to master bedroom * 3 allocated parking spaces * garden * energy efficient home *
The Aslin, a true family home offering generously proportioned living.
This fantastic 4-bedroom, semi-detached, 3-storey house offers space, comfort and every convenience one could wish for, including great storage space, and a cloakroom or bathroom on every floor.
Enter on the ground floor and find an open-plan kitchen-diner, perfect for family dining, a downstairs cloakroom, plus a hallway that leads to an impressively sized rear living room.
Glazed patio doors lead out from the living room to a garden, drawing summer sunshine or soft winter light into the house. The ground floor also features a convenient storage cupboard, for stowing away all your daily clutter.
Moving upstairs, you’ll find three bedrooms, a family bathroom, and a handy storage cupboard. Moving up again to the second floor, and a spacious master bedroom opens out, complete with its own ensuite shower room and two huge areas of storage space.
A true family home, in every sense - complete with 3 allocated parking spaces and a family garden.
- Living Room (4.98m x 3.20m 16'4" x 10'6")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.78m x 2.80m 15'8" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 2 (4.21m x 2.80m 13'9" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 3 (3.78m x 2.80m 12'4" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 4 (3.20m x 2.10m 10'6" x 6'10")
- Bedroom 1 (4.42m x 3.89m 14'6" x 12'9")
About Cavendish View
Cavendish View is a superb development of brand new 2,3 & 4 bedroom family houses for sale in Thurston, a charming Suffolk parish located less than 5 miles from Bury St Edmunds.
- Situated just 5 miles from the historic cathedral town of Bury St Edmunds
- Excellent transport links with Thurston railway station within walking distance
- Selection of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ schools options nearby
- Buy with just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*. Or with Home Exchange† and Smooth Move‡, we can help you sell your home
- We understand the housing needs of members of hm Forces and have therefore introduced an exclusive Forces Package to help with purchasing a new home
To find out more about making one of our houses for sale in Thurston your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Look no further for your dream home as you explore our new houses for sale in Thurston. Set in the heart of the Suffolk countryside, Cavendish View delivers all of the premium trademarks of a brand new Linden Home, while sitting in an established rural setting. The houses are within walking distance of two pubs, a small business park and an award-winning garden centre and tearoom.
Our fine collection of new-build homes in Thurston delivers something for families of all sizes who are looking for a peaceful location with excellent transport links. Discover why Cavendish Place can give you everything you’re looking for in your forever home.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
^*Receive flooring throughout and turf to the rear garden when you reserve Home 74, The Aslin at Cavendish View by 28th September. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers. Full details are available upon request. We reserve the right to withdraw the incentive at any time without prior notice.