* four bedrooms * two bathrooms * garage * allocated parking * family garden * study * utility room * available with home exchange
Two floors, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, large entertaining spaces and a private study area -The Pembroke
has it all.
This gorgeous 2-storey, 4-bedroom home could accommodate a large, lively family, with room to spare. And, featuring a study, it’s ideal for those who work from home.
Enter the hallway and find the sizeable study space to your right, and the living room to your left, a staircase straight ahead, and a convenient downstairs cloakroom tucked away behind it.
The living room features a beautiful bay window, drawing masses of natural light into the house, and double doors leading to an open-plan spacious kitchen/dining/living at the rear of the house, allowing for seamless passage between the two rooms.
The kitchen/dining/living area, running the entire rear width of the house, is huge, and features double doors that lead out to the family garden. The kitchen also provides access to a useful utility room, with a second sink, and there’s even more cupboard space opposite the stairs.
When it comes to storage, this house ensures you’ll never be caught short.
Make your way up to the first floor and find four double bedrooms. The master bedroom features its own ensuite shower room, then there’s the main family bathroom with a bathtub made for relaxation. A large central landing space provides access to the loft.
This home also boasts its own driveway space and private garage for off-street parking.
- Living Room (4.83m x 3.50m 15'10" x 11'5")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (8.06m x 3.34m 26'5" x 10'11")
- Study (2.41m x 2.37m 7'11" x 7'9")
- Bedroom 1 (4.29m x 3.40m 14'1" x 11'2")
- Bedroom 2 (3.72m x 3.50m 12'2" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 3 (3.35m x 2.88m 11'0" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 4 (3.92m x 2.82m 12'10" x 9'3")
About Cavendish View
Cavendish View is a superb development of brand new 2,3 & 4 bedroom family houses for sale in Thurston, a charming Suffolk parish located less than 5 miles from Bury St Edmunds.
- Situated just 5 miles from the historic cathedral town of Bury St Edmunds
- Excellent transport links with Thurston railway station within walking distance
- Selection of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ schools options nearby
- Buy with just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*. Or with Home Exchange† and Smooth Move‡, we can help you sell your home
- We understand the housing needs of members of hm Forces and have therefore introduced an exclusive Forces Package to help with purchasing a new home
To find out more about making one of our houses for sale in Thurston your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Look no further for your dream home as you explore our new houses for sale in Thurston. Set in the heart of the Suffolk countryside, Cavendish View delivers all of the premium trademarks of a brand new Linden Home, while sitting in an established rural setting. The houses are within walking distance of two pubs, a small business park and an award-winning garden centre and tearoom.
Our fine collection of new-build homes in Thurston delivers something for families of all sizes who are looking for a peaceful location with excellent transport links. Discover why Cavendish Place can give you everything you’re looking for in your forever home.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
^*Receive an upgraded kitchen and flooring throughout when you reserve Home 76, The Ripley at Cavendish View by 4th August 2021. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers. Full details are available upon request. We reserve the right to withdraw the incentive at any time without prior notice.