- Reserve this home by 4th August to get an upgraded kitchen!*
- Plus get flooring throughout!*
- This home is available to buy with the Smooth Move scheme - we could help sell your home so you can buy one of ours!
- Contact us today to arrange your Virtual Tour or Safe 1-2-1 Visit
* five bedrooms * stunning master bedroom * home study * downstairs cloakroom * three bathrooms including two ensuites * 3 parking spaces * family garden * available with home exchange and smooth move *
The Ripley -five glorious bedrooms, three beautiful bathrooms and a fantastic living space.
This wonderful 3-storey, 5-bedroom property is an ideal home for a large, lively family, offering masses of space to make your own. It features a large open-plan kitchen-diner, an equally spacious living room, five bedrooms and two bathrooms on the first floor, and a master ensuite on the second.
Enter through the hallway, and you’ll find a downstairs cloakroom, staircase and store cupboard to the the right is the bright and roomy living area, with plenty of space to throw a party or unwind with the family.
At the rear of the ground floor is the open-plan kitchen and dining area, the buzzing heart of the house, with glazed double doors leading out to the garden. This thoughtful layout creates seamlessness between interior and exterior spaces, filling the house with fresh air and meaning al fresco summer dining couldn’t be easier.
On the first floor, four good-sized bedrooms are set around a central landing space. The biggest bedroom has access to its own ensuite shower room and there’s also a sparkling new family bathroom with a bathtub made for relaxation.
Ascend again to the second floor, and a resplendent master bedroom unfolds, with its own ensuite shower room and two huge cupboard spaces on either side of the room. From this room you have access to a loft.
Not forgetting the all-important family size garden and 3 allocated parking spaces.
Contact us today to book your personal 1-2-1 appointment or let us take you on a virtual tour.
- Living Room (4.83m x 3.39m 15'10" x 11'1")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (6.04m x 4.37m 19'9" x 14'4")
- Bedroom 2 (3.95m x 2.86m 12'11" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 3 (3.20m x 2.86m 10'6" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 4 (3.10m x 2.16m 10'2" x 7'1")
- Bedroom 5 (3.10m x 2.10m 10'2" x 6'11")
- Bedroom 1 (5.12m x 4.51m 16'9" x 14'9")
About Cavendish View
Cavendish View is a superb development of brand new 2,3 & 4 bedroom family houses for sale in Thurston, a charming Suffolk parish located less than 5 miles from Bury St Edmunds.
- Situated just 5 miles from the historic cathedral town of Bury St Edmunds
- Excellent transport links with Thurston railway station within walking distance
- Selection of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ schools options nearby
- Buy with just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*. Or with Home Exchange† and Smooth Move‡, we can help you sell your home
- We understand the housing needs of members of hm Forces and have therefore introduced an exclusive Forces Package to help with purchasing a new home
To find out more about making one of our houses for sale in Thurston your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Look no further for your dream home as you explore our new houses for sale in Thurston. Set in the heart of the Suffolk countryside, Cavendish View delivers all of the premium trademarks of a brand new Linden Home, while sitting in an established rural setting. The houses are within walking distance of two pubs, a small business park and an award-winning garden centre and tearoom.
Our fine collection of new-build homes in Thurston delivers something for families of all sizes who are looking for a peaceful location with excellent transport links. Discover why Cavendish Place can give you everything you’re looking for in your forever home.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
^*Receive an upgraded kitchen and flooring throughout when you reserve Home 76, The Ripley at Cavendish View by 4th August 2021. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers. Full details are available upon request. We reserve the right to withdraw the incentive at any time without prior notice.