Need impressing? Plot 87 at Godwin Vale available with My Move!
Either side of the front door are full length windows so, on entering the wide hallway, there is an immediate sense of space and light, all the way from the front to the back of the home. Due to the open plan layout, from the hallway you can see the dual aspect bi-fold doors, letting maximum light into the sociable dining area, and giving access to the landscaped rear garden. To the left of the hallway is a separate living room with bay window overlooking the front garden and another window with a view to the back - ideal for families wanting extra space. To the right, as you enter, is a study. As well as, a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances you'll find a good size utility room, offering space for a washing machine and leading to a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling. There's also an under-stairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, large fitted wardrobes, with sliding doors, and dual aspect windows with a bay to the front. The family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, and floating sanitaryware, serves three further double bedrooms and a generous single bedroom. On the landing is a good sized storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
- Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
- Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating
- Landscaped front gardens
- High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
Bathroom and shower
- Designer kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
- Solid worktops as standard
- Hotpoint integrated appliances
- Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
- High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
- Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches
- Recessed downlighters
- Chrome mixer taps
- Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling
- Sottini sanitaryware
- Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
- Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
- Concealed vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of five colours
- Selection of vinyl flooring
- Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
- Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Recessed downlighters
- Shaver sockets
- Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
- Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rins
** New specification available on selected plots only
About Godwin ValePlease note, our Marketing Suite has moved temporarily to plot 18, the Kirkham (Lund Sikes Grove).
Godwin Vale offers a range of 3,4 and 5 bedroom new homes for sale in Stamford Bridge, just 9 miles outside of the city of York. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
The historic village of Stamford Bridge is a beautiful North Yorkshire location on the Derwent River with the city of York to the west. The stunning East coast is 30 miles away, and less than 9 miles south are the Howardian Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Within the village of Stamford Bridge you'll find sporting facilities, shops, tea rooms, a bistro, restaurants and even a specialist whisky shop. The village is served by bus routes with regular services to York via Dunnington.
Call in and view our Show Homes today and see for yourself how Avant offers more of a home to begin with. With Part Exchange or Help to Buy available, we're here to get you moving!