An extraordinary five bedroom detached home, plot 86 at Martin's Reach.
The wide hallway leads to a separate living room on the left. On the right, via double-doors, is a larger separate living room. Beyond is a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances and a spacious and light open plan dining and living area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, utility room and two storage cupboards.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full height-tiling and digital shower, and walk-in wardrobe. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, walk-in shower and floating sanitaryware, serves a further three double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room. There is also a generous single bedroom. On the landing are two storage cupboards. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
- Choice of stylish, solid grade internal doors in a range of finishes with a selection of door handles
- Ceilings & walls finished in exclusive Avant white emulsion throughout
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Bespoke staircase with feature walnut inlay to newels with contrasting handrail
- High gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating controlled by Hive smart thermostat
- High ceilings and large secure windows by design, for natural light & space
- TV point to relax and master bedroom (as per electric layout drawings)
Bathroom and shower
- Choice of 19 fully fitted designer kitchens in a range of colours and styles, all with soft-close doors and drawers
- Linear profile worktops and upstand, glass splashback and under-unit lighting
- Integrated Hotpoint Class 9 electric fan assisted multi-function oven*, combi microwave oven with crisp technology and grill/plate warmer
- Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with a choice of designer chrome mixer taps
- Cutlery tray
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches with usb charging point
- Chrome low voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Floor-to-ceiling bespoke ceramic tiling
- Sottini white contemporary sanitaryware – including double-ended bath
- Double-ended bath includes concealed tap with a co-ordinating stylish panel
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Large fixed overhead rain shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Wall-hung WC with AquaBlade technology, with chrome push plate flush
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Chrome designer taps and fittings
- Chrome low-voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Shaver sockets
- Digitally controlled shower
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
- Selection of stylish vinyl flooring
- WarmCore bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Landscaped front gardens in accordance with landscaping design
- Turf to rear gardens with patio/decking†
- Low maintenance UPVC fascia and soffit
- UPVC double glazed windows with locking system
- Front doors with multi-point locking system
- Power and lighting to integral garages^
- Front entrance light
- Outside tap
*Oven size depends on housetype
†Please speak to your Sales Advisor for regional variations
^Dependent on location of garage
About Martin's ReachFinal homes released - Don't miss out!
Martin's Reach offers a range of 3,4 and 5 bedroom new homes for sale in Wollaton. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
Wollaton is located in central Nottingham. It has transport links with Junctions 25 & 26 of the M1 just 12 minutes’ drive from the site. Nottingham Railway Station is just 3 miles away with regular services to all main UK cities and the nearest International airport, East Midlands, is just 12 miles away.
There are local bus services and plenty of local amenities including supermarkets, local library, Community Centre, a doctor's surgery, pharmacy, an array of public houses - along with an award-winning Fish & Chip Shop and Wollaton Hall & Deer Park only 5 minutes’ walk away from Martin's Reach.
The local area also offers a wide selection of primary and secondary schools with Ofsted ratings of Outstanding and Good within 15 minutes’ drive.
Visit us today to find out more.