The wide hallway leads to a separate living room on the left. On the right, via double-doors, is a larger separate living room. Beyond is a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances and a spacious and light open plan dining and living area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, utility room and two storage cupboards.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full height-tiling and digital shower, and walk-in wardrobe. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, walk-in shower and floating sanitaryware, serves a further three double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room. There is also a generous single bedroom. On the landing are two storage cupboards. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
- Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
- Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating
- Landscaped front gardens
- High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
Bathroom and shower
- Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
- Hotpoint integrated appliances
- Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
- High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
- Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches
- Recessed downlighters
- Chrome mixer taps
- Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling
- Sottini sanitaryware
- Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
- Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Selection of vinyl flooring
- Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
- Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Recessed downlighters
- Shaver sockets
- Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
- Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype. ** New specification available on selected developments
About Martin's Reach
Martin's Reach offers a range of 3,4 and 5 bedroom new homes for sale in Wollaton. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
Wollaton is located in central Nottingham. It has transport links with Junctions 25 & 26 of the M1 just 12 minutes’ drive from the site. Nottingham Railway Station is just 3 miles away with regular services to all main UK cities and the nearest International airport, East Midlands, is just 12 miles away.
There are local bus services and plenty of local amenities including supermarkets, local library, Community Centre, a doctor's surgery, pharmacy, an array of public houses - along with an award-winning Fish & Chip Shop and Wollaton Hall & Deer Park only 5 minutes’ walk away from Martin's Reach.
The local area also offers a wide selection of primary and secondary schools with Ofsted ratings of Outstanding and Good within 15 minutes’ drive.
Visit us today to find out more.