Price Represents a 50% Equity Share
A stunning 4-bedroom double fronted home, with views over three different aspects.
Behind its welcoming exterior is a contemporary world of white walls and slick new features. Perfect for a growing family, or -with its own study -someone who works from home. Enter into a large hallway space, with a store cupboard and study space, a large kitchen/dining/family space.
The study, at the front of the house, offers lovely views, while the kitchen/dining/living area, stretching the entire length of the house, is a place to live, dine or entertain, with three windows affording three different yet equally charming outlooks. There is also a good-sized utility room that’s accessible from the kitchen, with a second sink, and space for all your laundry equipment. The living room, is light, bright and airy, with double doors leading out to the garden. The ground floor also features a convenient cloakroom and additional storage cupboard.
Moving up to the first floor, you’ll find four spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom has access to its own ensuite shower room, and there’s also a family bathroom with a bathtub made for relaxation. The landing provides access to the loft.
This property is available on Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50% -75% of a Linden home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Linden Homes' Home Reach Property if:
For more information about the Linden Homes and Home Reach partnership please visit .
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- Living Room (4.81m x 3.39m 15'9" x 11'1")
- Kitchen (3.24m x 2.80m 10'7" x 9'2')
- Dining Area (3.91m x 2.81m 12'10" x 9'2")
- Study (3.39m x 1.82m 11'1" x 5'11")
- Bedroom 1 (4.40m x 3.49m 14'5" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 2 (3.59m x 3.15m 11'9" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 3 (3.38m x 2.88m 11'1" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 4 (3.26m x 2.08m 10'8" x 6'10")
About Manor Park
Situated on the outskirts of Pontefract and ideal for families, first-time buyers, and commuters alike these 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Pontefract are perfectly located.
- Simple access to the wider region via the M62 and A1M
- A choice of ‘Good’ Ofsted-rated local schools for all ages
- A modern home close to the extensive, beautiful Pontefract Park and ideally positioned for commuters and families alike
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*, or with Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Pontefract your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
With simple access to the wider region via the M62 and A1M, commuters who want to reach the cities of Leeds and Hull by car, as well as a number of other areas, can do so easily. And with close proximity to three train stations, travel by rail makes a great number of areas in West Yorkshire and beyond accessible.
Our new phase released at Manor Park is built to the exceptional standards that Linden Homes are renowned for. Designer kitchens and bathrooms and energy efficient fittings all come as standard, as well as a host of other features. With our marketing suite now open, there has never been a better time to come and reserve your new Manor Park home.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:30 - 17:00, Tue 10:30 - 17:00, Wed 10:30 - 17:00, Thu 10:30 - 17:00, Fri 10:30 - 17:00, Sat 10:30 - 17:00, Sun 10:30 - 17:00
**tui holiday vouchers are provided only on legal completion of the sale. For reservations up to 31/3/2020 and completions before 30/6/2020. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, vouchers provided up to a maximum of £5000. No cash alternative. Linden Homes reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Terms and conditions apply. On selected homes only.