An exquisite, spacious luxury apartment on this first floor of the original Rigby hall. With almost 1,300 sq. Ft. Of versatile accommodation this fantastic home is a rare find, finished to a high specification.
In the heart of Bromsgrove, nestled beyond a secure, gated entrance within a large area of green space, and mature trees. Pineapple Homes' Rigby Hall development offers you the chance to enjoy country living, while remaining just half an hour outside Birmingham city centre. Ideal for first time buyers, professionals heading in to the city or downsizers looking for a secure lock-up and leave, Rigby Hall comprises just 6 stylish, two and three bedroom apartments and 5 houses.
Communal Entrance Hall
Private Reception Hallway
A superb room for entertaining with ample space for a dining suite overlooking the rear of the grounds.
Fitted with a professionally designed shaker style kitchen with integrated appliances and quartz work surfaces over, this is a naturally light room with aspects to both the front and side elevations.
With dual aspect windows to the side of the property and walk-in-wardrobe
Fitted with a Porcelanosa Contemporary suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and shower enclosure with Porcelanosa tiling to the walls and floor, chrome towel radiator
A double bedroom with side facing window, suitable for accommodating extra guests for the weekend.
Bedroom 3 / Study
A versatile space offering extra accommodation for the extended family or a great room for working or enjoying hobbies.
Fitted with a Porcelanosa Contemporary suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and bath with Porcelanosa tiling to the walls and floor, Victorian styled chrome and ceramic towel rail
Professionally designed fully integrated Shaker style integrated Kitchen:
- Quartz work tops
- Integrated Dishwasher
- Integrated Washer/ Dryer
- Integrated Fridge/ freezer
- aeg Gas Hob
- aeg Electric Single fan oven
- Ceramic 1 /2 bowl under-mounted sink with mixer tap
- Under cupboard and plinth lighting
- Glass splash back behind hob
- Porcelanosa tiles to bathroom, en-suite and kitchen floors.
- Carpet to bedrooms and hallways
Main Bathroom and En-suites
- Porcelanosa sanitary ware ( Basin, toilet, bath, taps, mirror and shower )
- Chrome Towel rail to en-suites
- Victorian styled chrome and ceramic towel rails to main bathrooms
- Wall mounted Porcelanosa robe hook and toilet roll holder
- Downlights in ceilings, wall lights and recessed lighting
- Porcelanosa tiles, full height to shower enclosure and where there is bath over the shower and half height wall tiling to any wall with sanitary ware.
- Chrome square edge trim details to tiles.
Heating, Lighting and Internal Finishes
- Traditional gas central heating - Worcester Bosch 36 CDi compact
- Downlights to kitchen, hallway, bathroom and en suite
- Pendant light fittings and downlights to Lounge and Master Bedroom.
- Chrome switches and sockets throughout
- Walk in wardrobes to apartments 4 and 6.
- Sympathetically restored Double glazed sash windows and French doors
- TV points to lounge and bedrooms
- Telephone socket to lounge
- Gated entrance to Rigby Hall Estate
- Fenced communal grounds
- Secure audio entry system at apartment block entrance door
- Motion sensor lighting to ground, first and second floor communal areas
- External Bollards lighting with dusk -to-dawn sensors (Where applicable)
- Gravel driveway
- Gravel parking bays, 2 per apartment.
- 3 Visitor parking bays
- Illuminated Landscaped gardens
- Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and a-rated boiler to minimise gas usage
- Double-glazed windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
- Dual flush mechanisms to toilets to reduce water use
- High levels of insulation within ceiling and floor spaces and internal wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
- A significant proportion of low energy LED bulbs used throughout
Leasehold - please enquire for further information on length and costs associated.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.