Do you need impressing? Visit plot 33 at Martin's Reach!
On entering the wide hallway, there is an immediate sense of space and light, all the way from the front to the back of the home. Due to the open plan layout, from the hallway, you can see into the Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, including dishwasher, double oven, combi-microwave, with warming drawer, and chrome fittings. There's also a stylish breakfast bar and expansive living and dining area extending, through central bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. To the right of the hallway is a separate living room with window overlooking the front garden - ideal for families wanting extra room to relax. In addition, you'll find an under-stairs storage cupboard, large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and a utility room with space for a washing machine. From the hallway is separate access to the double integral garage.
Upstairs, off the large landing, is the master bedroom which benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, digital shower and two sinks - the height of luxury. Not forgetting, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A second double bedroom also has an en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full height tiling and digital shower - ideal for families with older children. The family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware serves two further double bedrooms and a generous single. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
- Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
- Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating
- Landscaped front gardens
- High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
Bathroom and shower
- Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
- Hotpoint integrated appliances
- Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
- High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
- Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches
- Recessed downlighters
- Chrome mixer taps
- Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling -
- Sottini sanitaryware
- Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
- Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Selection of vinyl flooring
- Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
- Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Recessed downlighters
- Shaver sockets
- Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
- Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype. ** New specification available on selected developments
About Martin's ReachExtraordinary showhomes now open!Join us at Martin's Reach for our 7 Day Boost Event - extraordinary homes with exclusive packages including:
Selected plots only, visit today to find out more.
- £99 reservation fee
- £1000 John Lewis Voucher
- Additional deals on specific plots
If you've been looking for something quite extraordinary, then we recommend you view our stunning range of 3,4 & 5 bedroom homes at Martin's Reach. This new development offers a selection of our most popular house types, all built with the unique Avant specification throughout.
Wollaton is located in a prestigious area of central Nottingham. It has excellent transport links with Junctions 25 & 26 of the M1 just 12 minutes drive from the site. Nottingham Railway Station is just 3 miles away with regular services to all main UK cities and the nearest International airport East Midlands is just 12 miles away.
There are local bus services and plenty of local amenities including Supermarket, Library, Scout Group, Community Centre, Church, Doctors, Pharmacy, Cricket Club an array of public houses along with an award winning Fish & Chip Shop and the fabulous local attraction of Wollaton Hall & Deer Park only 5 minutes walk away from the site.
The local area also offers a wide selection of primary and secondary schools with Ofsted ratings of Outstanding and Good within 15 minutes drive.