Plot 36 the tetbury by Avant Homes -pomegranate park. A luxurious four bedroom detached new home.Located in the ever popular area of newbold.Ready to reserve now and offered with help to buy, builders incentive of Floor Package, assisted sale & part exchange now available with no agents fees to pay
Chesterfield is a popular Derbyshire market town on the edge of the Peak District and easily accessed from the exclusive development of 3,4 & 5 bedroom new homes for sale near Chesterfield at Pomegranate Park. Each extraordinary Avant home has been built with the unique Avant specification throughout. Included in the price, you'll receive superior specification including bi-fold doors, Milan-inspired kitchen with floating units and integrated appliances. Meanwhile, in the bathroom you’ll find a state-of-the-art digital shower and full height tiling. Boasting easy access to myriad amenities, good schools and excellent transport links, Pomegranate Park is the ideal location for families and commuters alike. In Chesterfield Town Centre you'll find one of the largest open air markets in the region, a collection of unique boutique shops along The Shambles and The Yard and the Vicar Lane Shopping Centre. It's only a short drive to the Meadowhall Shopping Centre in Sheffield. For family days out, there is the Peak District National Park just 4 miles to the west. This popular national park offers visitors a range of sights, activities and attractions including: Chatsworth Park, reservoirs and an array of walking routes. A short walk is Brockwell Nursery, Infant and Junior School - ofsted rated 'Good'. For secondary education, St Mary's Catholic High School is ofsted rated 'Outstanding'. Pomegranate Park is also well placed for road travel, close to junction 29 of the M1.
About The Home
Inspired by you, plot 38 the Tetbury is a fantastic four bedroom home.
Ground Floor Accommodation
As you step into the ground floor of this stunning double fronted home you'll enter a spacious entrance hall with a study, utility room and WC leading from it. The separate lounge benefits from a walk in bay to the front aspect and stunning bi-fold doors to the rear aspect, allowing the light to naturally flow.
To the rear of the home, there is a great open plan kitchen & dining room. The kitchen is fully fitted and is available in a range of colours and styles. It comes complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and microwave! All as standard. Beautiful floor to ceiling bi-fold doors lead from the family area to the rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has a stunning en suite, and also benefits from a bay window and a fitted sliding door wardrobe system, which comes in a range of finishes. The family bathroom has a contemporary "floating" bathroom suite and is finished with exquisite Porcelanosa tiles, which you can choose from a wide range of shades, patterns, and textures.
Please note that we have endeavoured to portray a reasonable account of the properties we are advertising. Circumstances may force the builder to change certain issues and therefore we would advise you to carefully discuss all issues with your sales advisor at each stage of the process. All facts and photographs used in our marketing literature are intended to reasonably convey the lifestyle offered by an Avant Homes property. This site plan is as accurate as can be but please be aware that individual construction may result in a slight variance. These particulars do not form part of a contract or a warranty.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.