The Shirenewton is a five or six bedroom detached home with over 2,200 of habitable space. It features a modern, open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to the rear garden. The kitchen comes with a Premium choice of units and tiling, including Granite worktops and a Range oven. The spacious lounge also has French doors to the rear garden. Also to the ground floor there is Utility & Pantry off the kitchen, a large study (or 6th Double Bedroom), and a downstairs Shower room with W/C.
The first floor holds the spacious master bedroom with walk through dressing room and en suite, a second double bedroom with en suite, a further three double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The Shirenewton has a double integral garage and four additional parking spaces.
As with all our developments, the properties at Squires Meadow demonstrate excellent attention to detail thanks to the high specification of building materials and the wide range of available internal finishes choices offered. These include a full choice of kitchen units, appliances, worktops, tiles, and carpeting, all of which are included in your purchase price and will be available subject to the construction stage of your property.
Lisa Morgan, Sales Negotiator is on for all queries.
Key Features/Included Specification
• Choice of Premium Range Kitchen Units
• Choice of Granite or Solid Wood Worktops & Upstands
• Choice of Wall and Floor Tiles to Kitchen, Utility and all Wet Rooms
• Choice of Carpets
• Hardwood Oak Staircase
• Oak Internal Doors with Chrome Ironmongery
• Rangemaster Oven & Chimney Hood
• Neff Double Oven, Hob & Chimney Hood (In Lieu of Rangemaster)
• Neff Fully Integrated Fridge, Freezer & Dishwasher
• Downlighters to Kitchen and Bathrooms
• Under Pelmet Lighting to Kitchen & Utility
• Choice of Gas Fire and Surround or Wood Burning Stove
• Fully Integrated Security System
• Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area with French Doors to Rear Garden
• Separate Utility & Pantry off Kitchen
• Large Lounge with French Doors to Rear Garden
• Walk-Through Dressing Room & En-Suite to Master Bedroom
• En-Suite to Bedroom 2
• 5 Double Bedrooms
• Large Study (or 6th Double Bedroom)
• Downstairs Shower Room with W/C
• Double Integral Garage with 4 Additional Parking Spaces
Squires Meadow is a superb development consisting of thirty nine 2,3,4 & 5 bedroom homes, including two 3 bedroom bungalows, with beautiful views over the surrounding countryside. Situated in the small village of Lea, this pleasant rural location lies between Ross-on-Wye, four miles away and Gloucester, twelve miles away.
Amenities in the village include a thriving village store, a post office, a garage and a popular primary school. The village is served by a frequent bus service following the main A40 between Ross & Gloucester. Lea has an active Parish Council, several listed buildings, including The Crown Inn public house, and also the lovely little Church of St John the Baptist. The Royal Forest of Dean borders the village on the south east side and the Wye Valley to the west, both with their breath-taking scenery, wide range of sporting and leisure activities and welcoming hospitality.
Nearby Ross-on-Wye offers a good choice of schools, including the John Kyrle High and Sixth Form Centre. In Ross there is a wide range of shops & retail outlets, churches, sport & leisure facilities, hotels, bars and restaurants. The M50 motorway can be joined here at Junction 4 for connection with the M5 for The Midlands and South Wales. The area is also popular due to accessibility to Hereford, Newent & Cheltenham.