Number 11 Mount Pleasant is now unexpectedly available for purchase at this exclusive development in Hartley. This former show home is ready to move in and has been beautifully finished with carpets and light fittings included. This modern 4 bedroom detached home further benefits from a high specification finish, which includes integrated appliances and underfloor heating.
Externally, there is a private driveway leading to a generous double garage with remote controlled door.
Enjoy Christmas 2019 in this wonderful new home!
• blanco stainless steel Supra bowl with Monobloc mixer tap.
• aeg induction hob and Stainless Steel multifunction oven, combination microwave, and chimney hood.
• Fully integrated aeg fridge freezer and dishwasher.
• Symphony Woodbury contemporary fitted kitchen with co-ordinated Silestone Quartz work surfaces and upstand.
• Blanco Stainless Steel Tipo bowl with Monobloc mixer tap.
• Symphony Plaza contemporary fitted kitchen, with co-ordinated square edged laminate work surfaces and upstand.
• Ideal Standard Tempo range white sanitary ware, and chrome brassware (including thermostatic mixer showers in Bathroom and all En-suites).
• Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles.
• Myson electric heated Towel Rails.
• Electric underfloor heating in Bathroom and En-suites.
• Crown White Satinwood paint to skirting, architraves, window cills, and softwood stairs (excluding oiled oak capping and handrail).
• Crown Beige White paint to walls, and Crown British Standard White ceilings.
• Oak veneered, and oiled, internal doors, with brushed stainless steel ironmongery.
• Contemporary lighting, designed by amos Lighting.
• Mains powered smoke alarms.
• TV points throughout the house.
• 1 integrated usb charging point in each habitable room.
• Shaver socket to Bathroom and En-suites.
• Mains operated front door bell.
• Power and lighting to garage.
• pir LED lighting to front and rear of property.
• Steel faced multi-locking front door.
• Vehicular garage door
• Anthracite Grey and double glazed UPVC windows, patio door, and external utility door.
• Patio area using riven finish slabs.
• Turf to rear gardens.
• Timber fencing.
• Natural slate roof, with in-roof pv system.
• Underfloor heating on ground floor.
• Worcester-Bosch boiler and hot water cylinder.
• Myson radiators on first floor.
• Outside tap.
• Security alarm with pet-tolerant motion sensors to house and garage.
• Forbo Allura flooring to ground floor (excluding Lounge).
• Premier Guarantee New Home Warrantysolar panels
These properties benefit from built in solar panels which generate clean energy for your new home. The system is set up so that you use the free electricity your system has generated first, before buying in electricity from the grid. If your panels generate more electricity than you use the excess you have generated is fed to the national grid. The solar panels provide a free, clean renewable energy source you can enjoy for years to come.Ground floor hallway living room 17' 11" x 13' 7" (5.47m x 4.16m)kitchen/dining room 20' 8" x 13' 8" (6.31m x 4.18m)cloakroom/W.C. first floor bedroom 1 13' 1" x 11' 0" (4.01m x 3.37m)dressing area 7' 6" x 6' 10" (2.30m x 2.10m)en-suite shower room bedroom 2 19' 6" x 12' 2" (5.95m x 3.72m) max.en-suite shower room bedroom 3 14' 9" x 10' 9" (4.51m x 3.30m)bedroom 4 9' 7" x 9' 0" (2.94m x 2.76m)bathroom outside double garage private drive rear gardens taking care of nature
All over this development there are a number of features to enhance wildlife. Wildlife friendly features include specially designed swift and sparrow nesting boxes, as well as nesting boxes for bats. A hedgehog highway has been created throughout the site to create access for hedgehogs to your garden. The hedgehog highway creates a sustainable habitat for these small creatures who will gladly eat up your garden pests. Your home will not only give you a safe and secure place to live, it will also provide a home for local wildlife.Postcode for Sat nav:
Located on one of the most exclusive roads in Plymouth, in the highly sought-after location of Hartley. Hill Lane is situated just minutes from the A38 and enjoys easy access to Plymouth City Centre, the beautiful Plymouth Hoe and Dartmoor National Park.