On the ground floor of the spacious Rosebury, plot 40, you'll find a fantastic kitchen/dining room - complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave all as standard, and available in a range of colours and styles. The kitchen flows through to a stunning family room with double bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden and filling the room with light.
At the front of the property you'll find a separate lounge. The ground floor also comprises a WC and utility room.
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has an en-suite and a fitted sliding door wardrobe system, which comes in a range of finishes. The family bathroom has a contemporary "floating" bathroom suite and is finished with exquisite tiling.
• Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
• Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
• Timber front door in a range of colours
• Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
• Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
• Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
• Large modern profile skirting and architrave
• Mains-operated smoke detectors
• Gas central heating
• Landscaped front gardens
• High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
• Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
• Hotpoint integrated appliances
• Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
• High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
• Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
• Stylish chrome sockets and switches
• Recessed downlighters
• Chrome mixer taps
Bathroom and shower
• Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling -
• Sottini sanitaryware
• Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
• Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
• Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
• Selection of vinyl flooring
• Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
• Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Quality glass and chrome shower screen
• Recessed downlighters
• Shaver sockets
• Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
• Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
• Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments
About Pomegranate Park
Show homes and marketing suite open daily 11am - 5pm.
N.B The Westbury show home has now been sold and is not available to view.
If you're looking for a fantastic selection of 3,4 & 5 bedroom homes with a superior specification throughout then look no further.
Here, you won't just find patio doors, you'll find bi-fold doors that let light flood in. You won't just find a high specification kitchen, you'll find a designer, family focused Italian inspired space with floating units, mood lighting, and integrated appliances. Your bathroom will be a luxurious style statement with hidden storage, state-of-the-art digital shower, and full height tiling.
Whether it's historic houses, beautiful gardens, pretty villages or local history, you will find plenty of things to do in the historic market town of Chesterfield.
The town has one of the largest open air markets in Britain, every Monday, Friday or Saturday. In the town centre itself, a collection of narrow medieval streets make up "The Shambles", which house The Royal Oak, one of Britain's oldest pubs.
Brilliantly located in the centre of the UK with superb road, rail, and air links, the town has links to the M1 at Junction 30 and to the north via the A619, a major inroad to the Peak District. The cities of Sheffield, Derby and Nottingham are close at hand and offer a complementary experience to the rural villages nestled in the beautiful Derbyshire countryside.