also available at 50% share. William H Brown and Trent & Dove Housing are delighted to present this stunning modern build end-terrace home situated within the beautiful surroundings of the National Forest on the Leicestershire/Derbyshire border.
William H Brown and Trent & Dove Housing are delighted to present this stunning modern build end-terrace home situated within the beautiful surroundings of the National Forest on the Leicestershire/Derbyshire border. An impressive newly established Peveril Homes development offering a range of 2 and 3 bedroom shared ownership homes. Located closely to great transport links including Tamworth Railway Station and East Midlands Airport, viewings are highly advised for further information or to book a viewing please call through to the office .
Accessed via door to front with wall mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
White suite with chrome plated taps comprising of wash hand basin, W/C, wall mounted radiator and vinyl floor covering.
Lounge/diner 15' 10" x 13' 9" max plus bay window ( 4.83m x 4.19m max plus bay window )
Double glazed patio doors leading out to the garden area and double glazed bay window to side. Continuation of carpeted flooring, two wall mounted radiators and additional understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 6' 5" max ( 3.56m x 1.96m max )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator, integrated oven and gas hob with extractor fan over. Partially tiled walls, sink and drainer unit, Karndean vinyl flooring, space for fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway to the first floor landing with loft access and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 9" max x 9' 4" ( 4.19m max x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front, television point, wall mounted radiator, additional storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 11' max ( 4.22m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed windows to rear and side with television point.
White suite with chrome plated taps comprising of wash hand basin, W/C, bath with mixer taps, thermostatic shower with shower screen. Partially tiled walls, extractor fan and Karndean vinyl flooring.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with fenced boundaries mainly laid to lawn with patio area and gate giving access to parking at rear.
The photographs displayed show a typical house type and may not be of the exact property advertised.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.