These elegant and modern apartments enjoy a bright, open plan kitchen and sitting/dining room for informal relaxation, along with a double aspect bedroom and luxury bathroom. There’s also the added convenience of a hallway storage cupboard to tidy away any clutter.
These properties are ‘Discounted Open Market’ homes. That means the asking price you need to pay on day one to buy your share is capped at an affordable level. The property has a simple price cap – you own 100% of the property but its price is capped at 70% of market value to you now, and you would have to sell it at 70% market value when you come to sell in the future.
Certain criteria applies to purchase this home as stated by Cotswold District Council, including the following –
• You will own 100% of the property but its price is capped at 70% of market value and you would have to re-sell it at 70% of market value.
• Applicable to eligible applicants who live and/or work in, or have a family connection to the administrative area of Cotswold District Council.
• You must be at least 18 years old
• You must have an annual household income of less than £60,000
• You must reside in the home as your permanent home
• You must be able to evidence by way of mortgage offer or principle that you would be unable to afford the property’s full market value
• You must be able to demonstrate a good credit history and be able to afford the regular payments and costs involved in buying a Discounted Open Market home.
• Meeting one or more of the following criteria (in priority order) prior to his proposed occupation, namely that the person:
I. Has a local connection with the Parish; then
ii. Has a local connection with the surrounding area; then
iii. Has a local connection with the administrative area of the Cotswold District Council; then
iv. Is in general housing need i.E unable to access suitable housing without financial assistance.
For further details please speak to our Sales Advisor.
About Cotswold Gate
Ideal home in an ideal location
Set amidst idyllic countryside, Cotswold Gate brings an exclusive selection of 1 bedroom apartments and 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom mews, link-detached and detached homes to verdant Cotswold surroundings on the edge of Moreton-in-Marsh. Wonderfully open in outlook, you can enjoy everything the town has to offer from the contemporary comfort of our light and spacious family homes, finished to the highest specification. With the wider appeal of Chipping Norton, Evesham and Broadway, as well as top performing schools and excellent transport links, you can really have it all, away from it all.
Located five miles to the north of picturesque Stow-on-the-Wold, Moreton-in-Marsh combines the convenience of a thriving market town with the beauty of its Cotswold surroundings. The High street is less than half-a-mile away from Cotswold Gate, offering a vibrant café culture along with delightful antique shops, pubs and restaurants. To ensure your child receives the very best education, excellent local providers include St David’s CofE First School, Chipping Campden School, Dormer House School, Kitebrook House School, Shipston High School and Winchcombe School. The Regal Cinema in Evesham and Chipping Norton Theatre are both nearby and for more of everything, Stratford-upon-Avon is just over 15 miles away. Moreton also has a cricket, tennis and football club, while golfers can enjoy the 18-hole course at Broadway Golf Club, around 8 miles away.
Moreton in Marsh offers a wide range of amenities with access to excellent schooling. Cotswold Gate also benefits from handy rail links to London Paddington, Oxford and Worcester.
Part exchange* could just be the answer to an easier family move
If you have a property to sell, with cala’s 100% Part Exchange Service you can enjoy a speedy, hassle-free move without the delays and uncertainties that can be often experienced when selling an existing property. CALA effectively acts as a cash buyer, saving time, hassle and money, with no agents fees to pay, and offering the peace of mind of being chain-free. Why not do your sums with our px Calculator.
Viewing by appointment only, please call to arrange yours today.