End terrace house for sale in John Gay Road, Amesbury, Salisbury SP4
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Three bedroom
- End of terrace
- Large rear garden
- Open plan living/dining area
- Kitchen with built in appliances
Spacious three bedroom, semi-detached property located in Amesbury. Open plan living accommodation, large kitchen with built in appliances. Three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. Off road parking and a large rear garden laid to lawn, with patio and gravel area.
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this spacious three bedroom semi-detached property. Located in Amesbury, this property is within close proximity to local amenities, such as primary and secondary schools, grocery shops and leisure facilities.
The property is approached over a graveled driveway, with space for two cars, and front garden. Entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor. Downstairs cloakroom which is part tiled, with a wash hand basin and W.C. Large open plan living and dining area, with laminate flooring and french doors to the rear. Generously sized kitchen featuring built in appliances, such as washing machine and dishwasher.
First floor accommodation comprises of three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Bedrooms one and two featuring built in wardrobes and carpet, bedroom three with laminate flooring. Family bathroom complimented with a walk in shower.
This property features a large rear garden with a patio area, as well as a raised gravel area. Also, laid to lawn with a wooden shed and outside tap.
Double glaze window to the front, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor.
Double glazed window to the side, W.C, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
Lounge 12' 8" x 18' 2" ( 3.86m x 5.54m )
Open plan to dining room, television point, laminate wood flooring, two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.28m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the side and rear, door to the rear. Built in dishwasher and washing machine, back splash tiling, four ring gas hob, double oven, wall mounted boiler, radiator.
Carpeted, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.95m )
Two built in wardrobes, one a double. Double glazed window to the side, television point, radiator, carpeted.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 11' 9" ( 3.51m x 3.58m )
Loft access, partly boarded. Double glazed windows to the rear, built in wardrobe, carpeted, television point, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.34m x 2.64m )
Double glazed windows to the front, laminate flooring, radiator, television point.
Double glazed windows to the side, wash hand basin, walk in shower.
The front garden is laid to gravel.
Patio area, raised gravel area, laid to lawn, side access and wooden shed. Outside tap.
Graveled driveway, room for two cars.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Fox & Sons - Amesbury, SP4 on +44 1980 669031 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Amesbury, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Amesbury for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.