Flat for sale in Hilton Gardens, Anniesland, Glasgow G13
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
An outstanding two bedroom modern flat located within the popular Anniesland area and forming part of a prominent development built circa 2007 by Messrs MacTaggart and Mickel. The property forms part of a quiet yet conveniently located cul-de-sac with a mixture of townhouses and flatted properties and is well placed for easy access to Anniesland Cross, Anniesland Retail Park as well as access to excellent transport links including the Clydeside Expressway, Anniesland Railway Station and The Clyde Tunnel.
The internal accommodation has a really comfortable feel and has been comprehensively upgraded throughout with notable highlights including a superb lounge/dining room, a stunning open plan kitchen with central island and breakfasting bar. In addition, there are two double bedrooms, an en suite shower room, a particularly stylish three-piece bathroom and a versatile mezzanine area above the living area which is currently utilised as a TV snug/home office.
• Security entry system
• Communal entrance hall with lift or stair access to each level
• Welcoming reception hall with two storage cupboards off
• Superb lounge/dining room with window to the front, two Velux windows to the front and staircase to mezzanine area
• Fabulous refitted, open plan kitchen complete with a comprehensive range of base and wall units, integrated appliances, central island and breakfasting bar
• Versatile mezzanine area
• Bedroom one with fitted wardrobes and window to the rear
• En suite shower room
• Bedroom two with window to the rear
• Contemporary three-piece bathroom comprising bath, over bath shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Window to the rear
• Gas central heating
• Double glazing
• Lift access
• Well presented communal garden grounds
• Allocated parking space
Council Tax: D
EPC Rating: C
Council Tax Band: D
Floorplan View original
For more information about this property, please contact
Rettie & Co - West End, G11 on +44 141 376 5026 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Rettie & Co - West End, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Rettie & Co - West End for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.