Beautiful and unique property built on the site of an old church, in keeping with its surroundings. Providing spacious living accommodation, having been improved by the current owners to a high standard. With 3 bedrooms (master en-suite) and a private walled garden, as well as parking for 2 cars.
A beautifully unique property built in 2016 within keeping of its surroundings. Built on the footprint of the church, which used to occupy its position and set back within a gated area shared with only two other properties. The property benefits from two allocated parking spaces and is positioned on the edge of the ever popular village of Kilmington which provides a village hall, primary school, public house and beautiful walks.
The property itself, which benefits from the remainder of the NHBC, has been much improved by the current owner, and consists of - entrance hallways, cloakroom with good sized storage cupboard, open plan living space which comprises of modern kitchen, dining and living areas with patio doors opening onto the pretty, low maintenance walled garden.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms, master with en-suite. The third room has fully fitted 'Sharpes' wardrobes and would create a wonderful dressing room, office space or guest room along with the tranquil family bathroom with freestanding bath and ample storage.
This would create a wonderful home or holiday let and must be viewed, to truly appreciate what a unique gem this property is!
With wooden front door, Karndean tiled flooring and stairs rising to the first floor.
With WC, wash hand basin with splashback. Karndean tiled floor and storage cupboard.
Open Plan Living Space 25' 1" max x 20' max ( 7.65m max x 6.10m max )
With fitted carpet, wooden double glazed window, wooden double glazed doors out to the garden.
Comprising of a range of matching wall and base units, space for fridge/freezer, inset sink and drainer unit, built-in washing machine, fridge and dishwasher, electric hob and oven with cookerhood over, vinyl flooring.
With stairs rising from the entrance hall, fitted carpet and loft hatch.
Bedroom One 13' 1" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.99m max x 2.87m max )
With fitted carpet, Velux window and door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
With shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, shaver point, tiled floor and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" max x 10' 3" max ( 4.09m max x 3.12m max )
With Velux window, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" max x 9' 11" max ( 2.11m max x 3.02m max )
With Velux window, built-in wardrobe and fitted carpet.
Suite comprising freestanding bath, wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath and WC. Velux window, extractor fan, storage unit with shaver point, airing cupboard, electric boiler and tiled floor.
An attractive iron gate provides access to the property. A timber gate opens through to the delightful garden and patio which is enclosed by stone walling and timber fencing. With an area of decking providing a further seating area and a built-in brick barbecue.
Private parking area with two allocated spaces.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.