*For sale by Modern Method of Auction* A spacious and centrally positioned maisonette requiring modernisation. Perfect investment or first time buy. Three bedrooms, sitting room, kitchen/diner, bathroom, balcony, garage. No onward chain!
We are delighted to be offering for sale this spacious duplex maisonette, located with easy walking distance of Romsey town centre.
Romsey is a bustling market town with a fine assortment of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. It is also well connected by both road and rail to the neighbouring cities of Southampton, Winchester and Salisbury as well as being surrounded by the glorious countryside along the River Test and the New Forest National Park.
The front door opens to a spacious hallway, where stairs rise to the first floor and door open to the kitchen/diner and sitting room. The kitchen has a range of units, a window to the front and space for a dining table and chairs. The sitting room stretches the full width of the property with large sliding doors out to the south facing balcony.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms all of a good size, with the main bedroom benefiting from fitted wardrobes. Upstairs there is also a bathroom and separate w.c. The property is double glazed and has gas central heating and water.
Outside as well as the private balcony there are communal gardens and a private single garage.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Sitting Room 13' x 15' 7" ( 3.96m x 4.75m )
Kitchen/diner 14' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.32m x 2.82m )
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Two 13' 8" max x 7' 10" ( 4.17m max x 2.39m )
Bedroom Three 13' 8" max x 7' 9" ( 4.17m max x 2.36m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.