* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- A Small Country Estate Offering Lifestyle, Equestrian and Leisure Faculties
- Substantial Double Fronted South Lincolnshire Victorian Former Farmhouse
- Two Large Entrance Hallways, Open Plan Kitchen / Diner, Pantry, Utility Room and WC
- Reception Room, Dining Room, Drawing Room, Family Room and Garden Room
- Five Double Bedrooms, a Dressing Room, Two En Suites and a Family Bathroom
- Attached Annex Accommodation: Kitchen, Living Room, Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom
- 13 Acres (stms) of Gardens, Grounds, Paddocks, Woodland, Vegetable Garden and a Lake
- Stables Block of 3 Loose Boxes and a Tack Room, Hay Barn, Tool Store, Field Shelter and Double Garag
- Outdoor Swimming Pool, Changing Room, Shower & WC Plus an All-Weather Tennis Court
For more information about this property, please contact
Fine & Country - Rutland, Stamford & South Lincolnshire, LE15 on +44 1780 673970 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fine & Country - Rutland, Stamford & South Lincolnshire, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fine & Country - Rutland, Stamford & South Lincolnshire for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.