Detached house for sale in The Torre, Yeovil BA21
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Sought After Location
- Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- No onward chain
A three bedroom link detached family home, situated in a quiet cul de sac, in the sought after Abbey Manor Development. The accommodation is well presented throughout and offers a wealth of space and versatility. Externally boasting driveway parking, garage & enclosed gardens.
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
Stairs rising to the first floor. Radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" x 11' ( 4.14m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front. Understairs cupboard. Radiator. Arch opening into:
Dining Area 10' 8" x 8' ( 3.25m x 2.44m )
Double glazed sliding doors to the rear opening into the conservatory. Radiator. Door opening into:
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the rear. A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. One and a half bowl sink and drainer. Integrated hob with cooker hood over. Integrated eye level double oven. Space for under counter fridge. Door opening into:
Double glazed door to the rear opening to the garden. Wall mounted central heating boiler, Plumbing for washing machine. Door opening to the garage. Radiator.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
Double glazed door to the rear opening to the garden. Double glazed windows to the rear and sides. Tiled floor.
Double glazed window to the rear. Suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard. Access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 2" + wardrobe x 9' ( 3.40m + wardrobe x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' ( 3.28m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.29m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Suite comprising enclosed bath with shower over and glass side screen. Wash hand basin and low level WC inset to vanity unit. Shaver point. Towel radiator.
Garage 17' x 9' ( 5.18m x 2.74m )
Up and over door to the front. Power and light. Storage into the eaves.
Access via a driveway leading to the garage. The garden is laid to lawn with gated side access leading to the rear garden.
A fully enclosed rear garden, laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area abutting the property, providing an ideal seating/entertaining area. The garden is bordered with a variety of mature plants and trees.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Fox & Sons - Yeovil, BA20 on +44 1935 388002 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Yeovil, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Yeovil for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.