Detached house for sale in Watercombe Heights, Yeovil BA20
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Executive Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms with En Suite to Master
- Double Garage & Driveway Parking
- Private Enclosed Gardens
- Desirable Location
An executive four bedroom detached home, situated in a prestigious development on the West side of Yeovil. The accommodation is presented in excellent decorative order throughout & boasts a wealth of space & natural light. Externally, the property offers a double garage, parking & enclosed gardens.
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
A good size light entrance hall with double glazed window to the front. Stairs rising to the first floor and understairs storage cupboard. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator. Doors opening into the lounge, dining room, garage and downstairs cloakroom.
Suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splashback and low level WC. Extractor fan. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Lounge 22' 7" x 12' 7" ( 6.88m x 3.84m )
A good size light and airy room with double glazed window to the front and double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear opening to the garden. Gas fire. Aerial point. Coving to the ceiling. Two radiators.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
Double doors from the entrance hall opening into the dining room with a double glazed window to the rear. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator. Also a perfect size room for a home office or playroom.
Fitted Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 14' 4" x 10' 7" ( 4.37m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the rear. A range of fitted light oak wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated four ring gas hob with cooker hood over and oven below. Further integrated appliances to include dishwasher and fridge. Space for table and chairs. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator. Door opening into:
Utility Room 7' 2" x 5' 8" ( 2.18m x 1.73m )
Double glazed door to the side opening to the garden. A range of fitted wall and base units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Coving to the ceiling.
First Floor Landing
A spacious landing with double glazed window to the front. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with immersion heater. Access to the loft space which is boarded and insulated with pull down ladder and light. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom One 17' 7" max x 17' 3" max ( 5.36m max x 5.26m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Two double built in wardrobes with an additional free standing wardrobe. Aerial and telephone points. Coving to the ceiling. Two radiators. Door opening into:
Double glazed window to the side. Suite comprising an enclosed double shower cubicle with Mira shower. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled walls. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 12' 8" ( 4.29m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.37m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the rear with views overlooking the garden. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 7" x 8' 2" ( 3.84m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the front. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. White suite comprising an enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Shower cubicle with Mira shower. Wash hand basin with shaver point. Low level WC. Bidet. Extractor fan. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Double Garage 18' x 17' 6" ( 5.49m x 5.33m )
A double garage with two up and over doors to the front. A personal door to the rear opening into the entrance hall and a further door to the side opening to the rear garden. Power and light. Wall mounted boiler.
Access via a double width tarmac driveway, providing off road parking and leading to the garage. The garden is laid to a well maintained lawn with hedge borders and a path leading to the front entrance. Gated side access leading to the rear garden.
A fully enclosed private rear garden laid mainly to lawn with a patio area abutting the property, providing an ideal seating/entertaining area in the afternoon sunshine. The garden is bordered with a variety of decorative plants, flowers and trees with an additional storage area to the side of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Fox & Sons - Yeovil, BA20 on +44 1935 388002 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Yeovil, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Yeovil for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.