Detached bungalow for sale in Stone Street, Stanford, Kent TN25
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1303 847083 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Detached bungalow for sale - 3 bedrooms
Council tax band:
- Stunning home with far reaching views over fields to the rear
- Well presented front and rear garden with decked summer house
- Spacious lounge with log burning stove, dining hall with feature window. No onward chain
- Sought after village location
- Short walk to train station
- EPC energy rating E
Set in a small village on the outskirts of Hythe and Folkestone is this stunning detached bungalow with far reaching views to the rear over fields. Handy location for the M20 motorway at junction 11 and Westenhanger train station.
- Porch 5'4 x 4'6 (1.63m x 1.37m)
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Hall 14'9 x 8'6 (4.50m x 2.59m)
- Lounge 17'11 x 11'8 (5.46m x 3.56m)
- Conservatory 12'9 x 12'6 (3.89m x 3.81m)
- Kitchen 17'10 x 8'2 (5.44m x 2.49m)
- Inner Hallway
- Bedroom 1 14'1 x 10'11 (4.30m x 3.33m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
- Bedroom 2 12'7 x 9'8 (3.84m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3 10'10 x 7'10 (3.30m x 2.39m)
- Bathroom 9'3 x 5'10 (2.82m x 1.78m)
- Off Road Parking
- Garage 19'3 x 8'0 (5.87m x 2.44m)
- Store 10'1 x 7'3 (3.08m x 2.21m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Summer House
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Wards - Hythe, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Wards - Hythe for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Stone Street properties for sale