A rare opportunity to purchase this unique award winning maisonette, situated in a sought after location with panoramic views and mature and established communal gardens. Internal viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this quirky and spacious home.
A rare opportunity to purchase this unique award winning maisonette, situated in a sought after location within walking distance of local shops, public house, bus routes and schools. The A48/M4 access corridor is just a short drive away with Cardiff City Centre being easily accessible.
The property is entered via front door into hallway, offering access to second double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, downstairs WC, walk in storage cupboard, understairs storage space and stairs leading to first floor.
The first floor is of split level. The main landing offers access to the master bedroom, third double bedroom, bathroom, dining area with access to kitchen, further storage cupboard and stairs leading from both dining area and landing to upper level giving access to lounge and bedroom four (currently being utilised as a study) and door to roof terrace with space for patio table and chairs.
There are beautiful communal gardens with established trees and shrubs with beautiful views. There is also access to a garage.
A lovely home which must be viewed to be truly appreciated!
Via front door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage, large walk in storage cupboard with shelving, doors giving access to Bedroom 2 and w.c
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and double glazed obscure window.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window, radiator, powerpoints and door to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and double glazed obscure window.
Double glazed window, radiator and access to:
Bedroom One 16' 6" x 10' 6" Max into fitted wardrobes ( 5.03m x 3.20m Max into fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window, sliding patio doors with lovely views giving access out onto communal gardens, built in storage cupboard and fitted wardrobes, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" Max x 11' 2" ( 4.01m Max x 3.40m )
Currently being used as a dining room. Double glazed window, radiator, powerpoints and built in display cabinet.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level WC, built in storage cupboard housing combi boiler and double glazed obscure window.
Dining Area 12' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.86m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with views, radiator, stairs rising to lounge area and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' ( 2.92m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, spaces for cooker, dishwasher and washing machine, tiled splashbacks, radiator, powerpoints and double glazed window.
Lounge 17' 9" x 12' 7" ( 5.41m x 3.84m )
Vaulted ceiling with lights and four skylight windows, double glazed window with lovely views, radiator, powerpoints and doorway leading to:
Door to bedroom four, door to roof terrace and stairs leading back down onto landing.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 6' 5" ( 3.53m x 1.96m )
Currently being utilised as a study. Double glazed window, radiator and powerpoints.
Enclosed roof terrace with space for patio area.
With up and over door, light and parking situated to the front.
Luscious green communal gardens with established trees, shrubs and beautiful views.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.