Boston Quays is a unique development offering contemporary styling within an enviable waterfront position. This collection of stylish homes benefits from direct access to Hooe Lake via a slipway. There are a variety of house types on offer, all with 4 bedrooms, a generously sized open plan living area and a garage. Each home showcases superior interior fittings throughout and boasts an impressive sun terrace from which occupants can enjoy the tranquil setting and stunning views.
This spacious residence is situated at the front of the development to take advantage of the magnificent views of the Cattewater and surround. The property comprises on the ground floor, an entrance hallway well appointed open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with door providing access to a generous sized sun terrace to take advantage of the wonderful views on offer . The kitchen has a custom made Kitchen with contemporary, a handleless design with integrated rail and soft close hinges. There are a range of integrated appliances to include AEG, double multi function ovens and induction hob, a dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There are Quartz worktops with mood lighting, under mounted sink with polished chrome hot tap, and engineered flooring throughout the living area. The kitchen also has a generous sized larder cupboard for storage.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms with bedroom two having ensuite facilities also access to the sun terrace and there is a family bathroom.
On the second floor you have a generous sized master bedroom with ensuite and door opening to a balcony with spectacular views.
Beneath the property you have a double garage and bin store
This fabulous end terrace house has the added benefit of a landscaped side garden.
The development is being project managed by well regarded developers, Crestone. For more information regarding their recent projects please click the link 'About Crestone' under the 'Brochure' section if viewing on Rightmove. If viewing this development using our Lang town and country website, please click on following link
* Fourteen new build architect designed houses
* High quality specifications and contemporary interiors
* Far Reaching views across the waters
* 10 year Structural Warranty
* Timber Frame Construction
* Stone Cladding
* Cedral Cladding
* Fibre Cement Slate Roof Covering
* Solar Panels on roof
* Aluminium Guttering & Downpipes
* Custom made kitchen with Contemporary handless doors with a choice of 3 beautiful colors
* Quartz work surfaces & mood lighting
* Full range of AEG appliances including:
* Double multi function ovens: Integrated Fridge Freezer, 4 cooking sections induction Hob & extractor
* All drawers and doors soft closing
* Under mounted sink
* Polished chrome hot tap
* Integrated dishwasher
* Integrated bin
* Engineered Flooring on ground floors / Porcelanosa tiles in bathrooms / Carpets on remaining floors
* High quality satin stainless steel ironmongery
* Heating & Ventilation:
* ashp servicing ufh and hot water storage cylinder and backup immersion heaters
* dhw distributed around building with dhwsr to facilitate hot water at outlets
* Heating and hw controls via local individual room thermostats, which are networked with access via a dedicated app
* Garage area external cold supply shower and internal bib tap
* mvhr (Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery). Installed throughout building with rectangle wall and floor grills and round ceiling valves
* Windows & Doors:
* High performance Nordan Ntech aluminum clad timber windows
* Internal doors tbc
* Under floor heating in all bathrooms
* Duravit Sanitary ware
* Duravit Mirror
* Showers & Taps in Chrome
* Chrome heated towel rails to bathrooms and Master ensuite
* Wall and floor tiles by Porcelanosa
* Vanity washbasins
* Accessories consisting of surface mounted stainless steel switches, sockets, etc., which are visible all others not visible or in utility/plant rooms white surface (Selection of sockets will have twin usb charging
* Lighting to be all Led with dimmable lamps for future addition of dimmer switches if required
* LED 4 colour rgb & ww (Warm white) strip lighting in castellated ceiling with remote control
* Single colour LED strip lighting under kitchen cupboards and under edge to work top switched locally
* Light fittings, down lights white and chrome finish fire rated with replaceable lamps, Pendant lighting above Kitchen Island
* Selected areas with pir and override key switch
* External of each patio door up/down (Unit 13 & 14 down only) stainless steel lights with local internal switches
* Electrical distribution. 3phs N & E to wpd cut-out. Single phase 230v connected to local distribution boards
* The main db will be future proofed so that it can be converted to 3 phase if the need arises
* ev Charging points in garages
* Fire Alarm :
* Fully addressable domestic fire alarm interfaced with sprinkler system. Designed to Category: Grade LD2
* BT fibre optic broadband to each unit
* Internal will consist of data outlets around the building hardwired Cat5e cables back to a network panel for connection to route r/switch
* TV coxes installed in relevant areas back to an amplifier position for future install of amplifier and aerial
* Standard security system with presence detectors, door contacts and sounders
* To be fully Landscaped
Computer generated images not to scale. Finishes and materials may vary from those shown and landscaping is illustrative only. Please note floor plans and dimensions are taken from architectural drawings and are for guidance only. Overall dimensions are usually stated and there may be projections into these. Please ask our Sales Team for specific details.
The development is run by a management company the details of which should be confirmed by your solicitor.
Oreston Village has a long and distinguished maritime heritage. Located beside the River Plym and within the sheltered anchorage of the Cattewater, the quay was once a bustling harbour where many ships were built, refitted and broken down for their timbers and rigging. Amongst these was the famous Bellerophon, purchased by the ship's surgeon after it was used to take Napoleon to exile in St Helena. The village itself once housed a smithy, bakery, tannery, chandlery, warehouses and workshops, public houses and several places of worship. It was home to tradesmen, sea captains and sailors, including the maritime adventurer Alexander Selkirk whose seafaring adventures inspired the storyline for Robinson Crusoe. In the late 19th Century, Trinity House based their depot at Oreston whilst building the 4th Eddystone Lighthouse.
Huge conifers, imported from North America, were seasoned in the river and lake. Railway sleepers and telegraph poles, produced in and dispatched from Oreston by rail and sea, reached all corners of the British
Empire. Footings of the swing rail bridge linking Turnchapel with Oreston remain as a stark reminder of this rich industrial maritime past. Over the centuries, the area has had many identities, from a privately
owned estate in the 17th century to a base for oceanographic research in the 21st. Elements of this transition can still be seen within the landscape.
Boston Quays, a fabulous collection of contemporary new build homes, is but another chapter within the evolution of this historic waterfront.