Attractive ground floor retirement set in Pontcanna within very close proximity to the main high street in Pontcanna and parks. The property is very well presented with modern fitted kitchen and shower room, a main living room with access onto the a patio, a generous bedroom and cloak cupboard.
A well-presented ground floor apartment set in Pontcanna offering brilliant lay out comprising entrance hall, spacious main living room, modern fitted kitchen and shower room, one double bedroom; the accommodation continue with ample storage and intercom system. This brilliant property also offers close proximity to all Pontcanna amenities cafes and restaurants.
Entered via intercom system, main hall, site manger office, laundry room and guest bedroom are available.
Airing cupboard, radiator, spacious storage cupboard.
Living Room 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
Double glazed patio door to rear court yard leading to the communal garden and car park.
Kitchen 6' 6" x 10' 7" ( 1.98m x 3.23m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space fro further kitchen appliances, cooker and extractor hood, double glazed window to rear, sink and drainer, tile splash backs, radiator
Bedroom 12' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes, telephone point.
Shower Room 6' 1" x 6' 5" ( 1.85m x 1.96m )
Shower cubicle with built-in seat, heated towel rail, wash hand basin with vanity and wc, wall mounted cabinet. Partially tiled.
Attractive mature garden with mostly laid to lawn with a selection of trees benches, court yard patio, gate to car park.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.